12. Pregnant

Jihoon's pov
I woke up very early cause I had to throw up, I throw up a lot I wonder what made me sick maybe it was the food we ate yesterday, I brushed my teeth and went back to bed Soonyoung said "are you okay?" I said "yeah, I just felt sick" Soonyoung hugged me and said "let's go eat since you are already awake" I pouted and said "but I want to sleep" Soonyoung pinched my cheek and said "let's go bother mingbitch to make us pancakes"

I smiled evil and said "lets go!" We got out of bed and went straight to meanie's bedroom we knocked and we heard someone say "Mingyu only cooks for me leave" I said "shut up wonwoo, we need mingyu to cook us food, Now please wake him up" wonwoo said "no, mingyu will say in bed with me so we can cuddle now go cook yourself something"

Soonyoung said "if you don't cook for us, I will expose the screenshot of you and mingyu sexting. Me and my cinnamon roll are going to wait for you in the kitchen if you don't come the photos will be exposed" he grabbed my hand and we walked to the kitchen I said "how did you get screenshots of them sexting?"

Soonyoung laughed and said "when we went out to drink, his phone was on the table so I grabbed it and tried his password which is Wonwoo's birthday so then I went to his text and screenshot them sexting then sent them to me" I giggled and said "wow I didn't know my husband was such a genius person"

We sat down at the table and Soonyoung said "want to see the screenshots?" I smile evil and said "yes"

Sexygiant💗
My sexy little kitty do you want to do nasty stuff tonight? 
Hotwon🔥
Yes daddy, I can't wait for you to touch me

(Tell me if you want the full conversation of meanie sexting)

After I read the first two text I knew I should read more those two are the kinky ones in the group my eyes are not safe if I keep reading I gave him back his and said "here I don't want to read this anymore, I don't want to become blind"

We both laughed and saw the meanie couple, mingyu said "I hate you both, I want to sleep until 10 with my kitten" I said "we don't care just make us our food before we expose you" Mingyu sighed and said "fine rat I mean hyung" mingyu made the food and we ate I said " have you guys started packing? We're leaving tomorrow"

Mingyu said "we're gonna pack later when we are done with our date" Soonyoung laughed and said "you mean when you both are done fucking" mingyu and Wonwoo looked at each mingyu smirked and Wonwoo blush they both said "..no"

Author's pov
I'm to lazy to write so now we will get to the good stuff, everyone is in Korea now and there own homes resting, a week had passed and jihoon is still throwing up also seungkwan has also had morning sickness and minghao only has one more month to go and then he will give birth to the new princess of China jk

Jihoon's pov
I went to the store to go buy a pregnancy test since I have been having morning sickness this whole week and I have started to eat more then usual. I took the test and it was positive I can't believe I'm pregnant finally, I cried tears of happiness

I waited for Soonyoung to get home, when he got home I tackled him and hugged him then I said "SOONYOUNG IM PREGNANT!" He gasped and said "OMG REALLY?!?" I nodded and showed him the pregnancy test, he gave me a sweet kiss and said "we have to tell others" I said "yeah let's invite then to the cafe we always go to!" He said "okay let's start calling these hoes"We called all of our close friends and our family members

~next Day~

Everyone we invite was at the cafe except our parents since they where busy we sat at the table everyone was sitting at and I said " guess what hoes!" Mingyu said "you're dying and you're gonna finally leave me and wonwoo alone!"

I laughed and said "you thought bitch that will never happen, OH BUT THE BIG NEWS IS IM PREGNANT BITCHES!" They all said "congratulations!" Wonwoo said "wait so does that mean there will be another evil little child like you?" I said "yes but you should be complaining cause I wasn't complaining when I heard there would be another emo you"

Wonwoo said "excuse me but I'm not emo" I said "and I'm not evil" everyone looked at me with there judging eyes Soonyoung said "my cinnamon roll is an angelll~~"

Mingyu said "sure hyung sure" seungkwan said "shut up mingyu, jihoon hyung can I talk to you" I said "sure" we went to the corner of the room and seungkwan said "hyung help me, I'm pregnant too but I'm afraid to tell Vernon" I said "why, he loves you he will be hella happy so just tell him"

Seungkwan said "but we are still young and our plans was to have kids when we are old like you and Soonyoung" I said "one we are not that old, two he should still be happy plus it's your guys is fault for not wearing protection when we have always told you to wear protection" out of nowhere minghao appeared and said "you're pregnant too seungkwan!"

Seungkwan said "shh, I don't want to tell anyone yet" I said "minghao did you hear the whole conversation?" Minghao nodded and said "yeah and I agree with you" I said "you see even minghao agrees with me so just tell him when you two are alone" seungkwan said "fine but if he gets mad one of you is letting me stay at there house" me and minghao said "fine"

~after the party~

Seungkwan's pov
We got home and I went to the couch and put mean girls on I'm so nervous to tell him Vernon sat down and hugged me then he said "kwanieee~ why have you been so silent? You're usually ranting about something"? I said "I-I have to tell you something..."

He said "what is it?" I took a deep breath and said "I-I'm pregnant" he stayed silent and then said "I'm gonna be a father, fuck yeah" I was shocked I thought he would be mad but he's actually happy I said "I thought you would be mad" he said "why would I be mad, I'm so excited like omg we need to celebrate let's order a bunch of food" I giggled and said "that sounds like a plan"

___________________
Hello children, I'm back, one I'm sorry for not updating in a while I have been very busy and two I have been sleeping all day plus I have been studying since next year I want to have good grades.
Okay that's all, I hope you guys have a good day!!~~~
💖💖💖