8. Dino

Soonyoung's pov

It was one beautiful morning like always my little cinnamon roll was still sleep looking so cute and fluffy, I gave him a kiss on his cheek and then got out of bed trying to not wake him up. I went to the living room and saw performance team in the living room, I sat down next to chan and hugged him then I said "how is my favorite maknae doing?~" Chan hugged back and said "I'm doing good~" I squished his cheeks and said "we should hangout today!" He pushed my hands away and said "okay hyung, but please stop doing that" I pouted and said "chan, are still hitting puberty?" He stuck his tongue out and said "no hyung, I'm 23 years old" I rolled my eyes and said "whatever, you're still are baby"

Chan said "I hate you guys" I was attacked by someone nuzzling there face into my neck then I knew who it was my little cinnamon roll, I kissed his forehead then he let go and went around the couch and said "chan you love us all stop lying" he went and hugged me and whispered into my ear "why didn't you wake me up, I was lonely" his morning voice made me want to cuddle him back to sleep it was the cutest thing in the world

I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a kiss on the cheek then I said "I'm sorry, I didn't want to wake you up. You looked so cute sleeping , I just couldn't~" he softly giggled and said "it's okay~" I was calm on the outside but in the inside i was dying because of his cuteness. Why must you do this to my heart

Chan rudely interrupted by saying "please stop hyungs, there are people here" I said teasingly "are you jelly because you got no beautiful boyfriend like me?" Jun said "hyung why are you lying, my hao hao is the fairest of them all" minghao was blushing like crazy and hugged jun then my cinnamon roll said in a low voice "I'm gonna slap you" chan said "no hyung there are a lot of benefits on being single, your only love is food and your bed. That's all you need in life"

Even though it's true, I can't live without my cinnamon roll. He's the reason why I'm always happy. Jihoon said "let's go find you a cute guy or girl whatever you like" I of course agreed because chan need to go out and see other people chan said "I'm gay if you haven't noticed and no I don't want to go" I said "if you go I will buy you food and other stuff you want" he didn't even think and accept my offer like he was planning for this to happen. We went to the mall because that was the best place to find anyone who is single

~~At the mall~~

Chan said "how are you guys going to find me a boyfriend here? You can't just go up to random people and ask them hey you wanna go out with my good looking friend" I said "chan it will be easy" I was going to say something about himself call him good looking but I decided to leave it alone.

I didn't notice but jihoon brought a handsome guy, wow he is really good at this jihoon said "so mark my friend is looking for a boyfriend and you are his style, would you like to get to know each other?" Mark said "sure he looks cute" I looked at chan and he looked like he was about to kill both of us but I just didn't care cause he can't kill us because we are helping him not be single

They went to go get ice cream and the sat down at a table, me and jihoon where spying on them from far away but of course I had to buy my cinnamon roll food to keep him happy.

Chan's pov
This guy was actually nice but I only found him as a friend, I don't like getting in relationships because it's fun to be single Mark said "have you dating anyone before?"  I laughed a little and said " I only dated once but I don't count that as dating because she was just using me to get my friends attention" Mark said "wow she was a bitch, how did you deal with her?" I said "I ignored her every time I saw her" we both laughed and Mark said "that so savage, you remind of our maknae" I laughed and asked "what is he like?" Mark said "he acts like a hyung when he is the maknae, all the hyung are scared of him but we still love him"

Are conversation was going pretty good until this crazy guy started to scream at Mark apparently his name was Jackson and he claimed that him and Mark where dating, Jackson said " Mark why are you cheating on me? I'm I not good enough for you?"Mark said "I have told you a billion times that we are not dating" this was so funny, I wish I could laugh but I kept it cool Jackson said "what about markson I thought we where going to make that ship real"

Mark said "we are not making it real, got it" I kinda shipped them together too so I decided to make the ship real I said "you two go on a date and I will pay for meal, make sure to get to talk about each other's feelings" they both nodded and I gave them money enough to go eat at a fancy restaurant. They left and I went to look for Soonyoung and jihoon hyung when I found them I was scared for life, jihoon hyung was sitting on Soonyoung hyungs lap and they where making out. I wasn't expecting this for those two, only the meanie couple would do that in public.

Soonyoung's pov
Me and jihoon where eating ice cream and then 5 minutes later we both started to make out, honestly I wasn't expecting this but I'm happy we where making out for a while until we got interrupted, why does everyone have to be so rude Chan said "hyungs please stop we are at the mall and you guys are embarrassing me" I recorded that voice it was chan, I was going to keep on making out with jihoon but because he was embarrassed he stopped kissing me and hid his beautiful face into my chest and I put my arms around him I said "chan how was your date with that guy?"

Chan said with a smile on his face "it was great, I'm still single and I got someone together" I was so shooked me and jihoon did so much hard work just so he could he still be single at the end of the day jihoon said "I'm going to make you a tinder account" chan said "no thanks hyung, I gotta stay loyal to my bae"  me and my cinnamon rolls where shooked we both said at the same time "what!? You have a bae?!" Chan  and said "yeah, food is my bae"  he laughed and we both laughed too I said "let's go home"

We went home home and ate dinner them me and my cinnamon roll went to are room to watch a scary movie, I picked the scariest movie so he can be clingy to me I'm such a genius

__________________
Hello children, I made this chapter a little long to make it up to you guys for not updated last week. I'm also very happy because we got 1k reader who knew my book was that good, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!~~
Bye, love you all!!~~ 💖💖💖

 I'm also very happy because we got 1k reader who knew my book was that good, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!~~Bye, love you all!!~~ 💖💖💖