CHAPTER 30 ''OUR LAST FIGHT 2/2''

''What about Jackson?'' Madison asked suspicious. She knew something was off with him.

''He is thinking about killing Daniel.'' Cody said while Madison's eyes widen.She tapped her foot on the floor from disagreement.

''I will talk with him,I think I know what's the reason for him being like that.'' Madison said and dailed Jackson's number.

''Hello?'' Jackson answered,and Madison smiled.

''Jackson..Its me, Madison. I need you're help I don't have enought time.'' She said making her voice to look like she is in danger.

''Madison!'' Jackson shouted from shock.''You are alive!?'' He said suprised.

''Jackson hurry and come save me!'' Madison said with her voice tembling.

''Okay I coming,wait for me.'' He said and hung up.

Madison with a smile on her face told the others ''Jackson is coming here now.I will tell him what is happeing and he will hear to recored voice aswell.If he disagree's with us I will deal with him.'' The others just nodded.

After 15 Minutes

''Madison! Are you here?'' Jackson shouted while searching Madison.She appeared infront of him and made him suprised.

''Madison! Are you okay?'' Jackson said hugging Madison,while she was smiling and hugging him back.

''I am okay,Jackson.'' Madison replied and broke the hug.

''But you said you are in danger!'' Jackson said comfused.

''I am! and I need you're help.'' Madison said and pulled Becca's phone.She played the recored voice:

''So here's the plan: Becca will take out Emma by saying that she have seen Madison in a club.Emma will rush and leave Adrian, so we can tell him that Emma is in a club stripping in front of everyone deadly drunk.He won't say that its impossible since he will see Emma going out without telling him where she is going.While Adrian is traveling to the club I will take care of Daniel and I will lock him up in the old building that Madison was once kept before a couple of years.I will sent a video tutoring Daniel to Madison and ask her to come alone.While Alice will go to Adrian and seduce him in front of Emma's eyes, she will see him when she starts to search Madison in the club. Of course Adrian won't let Alice to seduce him, so she will make a spell on him.When Emma sees that Adrian is cheating on her she will leave him forever.

I on the other hand will make Madison to come to me and I will kill her on the place once Jackson raped her before a couple of years. But I won't kill her easily, no I will kill her paifully while kissing and f**ing with Daniel who will still be under my spell and make her suffer and cry just the way I suffered and cryed.''

Jackson just stayed there without saying anything.He was speechless.He didn't knew what to do.

''I will help you.'' He meneged to say still shocked and not realizeing what is happeing.

''I have to go back,Madison.'' Becca said and Madison nodded.

''Lets play along.'' Madison said and Becca left.

****

~~20:00 The Plan Begin

''Emma,You won't belive who I've seen today in the club!'' Becca said whit a littel wink on her face,she knew Belle is watching her so they had to be super discret.

''Who?'' Emma asked suprised.

''Madison!'' Becca said shouting.