CHAPTER 15 ''BECCA?''

///kindly put you're playlist here///

''When You Tought Things Are Enough Crazy, Here Comes More..'' 

                                                                                                                                -Author 

''I am going to do everything that costs to make thoose who hurt me suffer, but thoose who hurt my loved one will DIE! ''

                                                                                    -Becca Rosewood

:::Autor Notice/Advice::: 

PLASE EXCUSE ME, IF THERE IS WRONG GRAMMER AND WRONG SPELLED WORDS. THANK YOU! YOU CAN PUT YOU'RE PLAYLIST KINDLY HERE.. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING AND FOR WAITING ENOUGHT FOR NEXT CHAPTERS. PLASE ASWELL DON'T TRY TO STEAL THE STORY OR REWRITE IT! SINCE, I HAVE TO LEGAL RIGHTS TO SUE YOU!! PLASE INFORM ME, IF SOMEONE IS STEALING THE STORY, I WILL REALLY APPRACIATE IT. ENOUGHT BLABBING AND ECT. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE CHAPTER. FEEL FREE TO COMMENT ANY IDEAS FOR NEXT CHAPTERS! :) VOTE IF YOU LIKE THE STORY, AND TELL ME YOURE FAVORITE SHIPS ;) xoxoxo 

CHAPTER 15 '' BECCA?'' STARTS NOW, PLASE ENJOY:

Becca? Who the Hell is Becca, you might wonder.. Well she is the person who always ''loved'' Adrian. For a some reason the brothers vampires are quite famous as you can see.. But lets start from the begining.

Becca Rosewood, a person who was classmate with Adrian. She was always obssesed with him. Every morning she game him from her blood, so he can have a ''fresh'' start of the day. She knew that Adrian is a vampire and she was okay with that, but where is the problem you might ask? Well Becca's family were hunters, and I mean vampire hunters. Becca was the only person in her family that doesn't hate vampires. Noone know why. She was so ''inlove'' with Adrian that she once confessed her feelings. ''Adrian I really like you.'' She said and her eyes were sparklying only while looking at him. Sadly for her, Adrian rejected her saying he has someone else he loves. Who might you ask? Well it was Bella, ofcourse. Becca was so envious of the fact that Bella is the girl Adrian loves, so for that reason she asked her father to kill her *Bella*, lieing that she is a vampire. Thats how thigs got, but that day Becca went to the forest and wanted to see how Bella is dieing infront of her eyes. She was so happy that she started to laugh so loud, like a phyco. Suddenly someone heard her laughting and went to her. This person was Alice, she was so shcoked to see her. Becca's eyes widened, since she knew that this girl knows her secret. ''So you are Becca, Am I right?'' Alice asked her with a smirk on her face. ''Yes, thats right its me. And you are?'' Becca asked her confused. ''My name is Alice and I can see that we both had the same enemy.'' Alice said. ''What do you mean?'' Becca tried to cover herself with lies, but the smart Alice didn't belive her. She was caught. ''I mean that we both wanted to get rid of Belle. I had my reasons too.'' Alice answered with a smile on her face. ''So you won't tell anybody abot what happened?'' Becca said with a suprised face. ''You might wonder from where I know you,right? Well the thing is.. I've seen you in the day you confessed you're feeling to Adrian. That day you were so mad at the fact that someone else is his lover, but not you. This was the only way to get rid of that bitch. You helped me, so I will help you too.'' Alice said with a deep voice, that was quite scary. ''How will you help me?'' Becca asked scared. ''I am a witch, and I can see the future. After 100-150 years you're lover Adrian will be captured in the hands of a girl, that won't love him and will only use him. I can give you the powers to be immortal, so you can save the one you love.'' Alice said looking stright into Beccas eyes, she went close to her and wispered to her ear ''You might be his hero, and this way you will aways be with him, what do ou think?'' Becca was scared, but the tough about saveing the person she loves was the only thing that was in her mind so she accepted her deal. But at exchange? What did Alice wanted from Becca? It was to never tell anybody that they met that day in the forest. To never tell anybody that she knew Bella and that she wanted her death. 

********************************************Present Day***************************************

Becca went to school after 150 years. She was ready to kill the person, who captured her lover.

''I will save you Adrian, Just wait for me.'' Becca said and went into school.

END OF CHAPTER 15 ''BECCA?''

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR READING!! I HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER, THINGS ARE ABOUT TO GET VERY INTERESTING ;) I AM REALLY THANKFUL FOR THE FACT THAT YOU LET ME TAKE MY TIME FOR THE CHAPTERS, SINCE YOU KNOW THERE IS NO CHAPTER BELLOW 1000 WORDS ( COUNT THEM IF YOU WANT) AND YOU KNOW IT TAKES ME A BIT OF TIME TO REFRESH MY MIND AND TO SEE WHAT TO WRITE NEXT. PLASE MESSAGE ME IF THERE IS SOMETHING YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE CHAPTER/S. I WILL GLADLY TELL YOU :) I AM SORRY ABOUT NOT TELLING SPOILERS, BUT THE TRUTH IS THAT IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN, THINGS WON'T BE INTERESTING ;) WHEN YOU DONO'T KNOW, YOU ARE EXITED AND YOU WAIT WITH PLESURE :)

I JUST WANT TO SAY SORRY IF THERE IS GRAMMER MISTAKES AND WRONG SPELLED WORDS, IT HAPPENS WHEN I TYPE TOO FAST AND WHEN I AM TOO EXITED! :)

PC. I WILL SOON  MAKE A REMAKE WITH MORE CHARECTERS INCLUDING JACKSON, ALICE AND BECCA C: *TALKING ABOUT COVER PICTURE*

PC. OF THE PC. : I AM SORRY I FORGOT TO TELL YOU, I HOPE YOU HAVE AN AWSOME AND AMAZING DAY/EVENING/NIGHT, WHEREEVER YOU ARE! C: C: C: :) :) :) :P :P :P

BYE!!!~~~~ 

7/8/2017