CHAPTER 9 ''I THINK YOU ARE DIFFERENT. YOU ARE A DIFFERENT KIND OF LIAR''

''Liars are always most disposed to swear.'' 

                                                                                                                  - Vittorio Alferi

================================================================================

''The trust of the innocent is the liar's most useful tool.''

                                                                                                                                       -Stephen King

================================================================================

''Great Talker, Great Liar.''

                                                      -Proverb

================================================================================

:::Author's Advise:::

---Kindly Put You're Playlist Here.---

PLASE EXCUSE ME, IS THERE IS ANY WRONG GRAMMER AND WRONG SPELLED WORDS! THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

:::Autor's Notice:::

Plase Don't Try to steal the story, or copy it! If you do, I have the full rights to sue you!Thank You For Understanding.

ENJOY THE CHAPTER...

Chapter 9 '' I Think You Are Different. You Are Different Kind Of Liar''

Madison's POV.

I think something is wrong.. But I can't understand what. I feel sad for some weird reason.Its like I have seen that guy somewhere, But I don't know why. Well whatever. I am here to study, not to look at some weird guy who maybe made a mistake and took me for the wrong person. I need to concentrate on my study. 

The full time in class I was in toughts about this person.. I can't get off him from my mind.UGH! 

''Are You Okay Sis?'' Emma asked me looking worried. '' I Am Fine.'' I replied without looking at her. I hate to lie her, so that's why I don't looked at her. I Don't Want my littel sister to be worried for me.I want her concentrate on her studies too. ''Who was the guy, You were talking with in the hallway?'' She asked with a curios voice. '' I Don't Know.'' I answered, kinda pissed at myself.  ''Ha, How is that possible?'' Emma laughted. ''I Just Don't Know Him, OKAY?'' I yelled, without realizeing. I saw Emma looked sad and aplogized about yelling at her. It was the first time I ever yelled at my sister. I feld so bad, because of that asshole I yelled at my sister. If I see him again.. I Don't know what I will do, Really! 

After class ended, Emma Went For A Drink and I was going to follow her... But I slipped and fall on the floor, AGAIN!? AH SHIT! Two times A day!? Is this some kind of bad karma?? While I was swearing in my  mind I didn't noticed Jackson who helped me, with my books. ''Oh, Thanks!'' I replied a bit starled. ''No Problem, Frendie.'' ''Frendie?'' I looked confused at him and a bit laghted at the stuped nickname. ''Yup.'' He said with a smile on his face. He handed me a hand and helped me to get up from the floor. ''You Looked comfortable there, But its dirty.'' ''OH SHIT!'' I said without realizeing ''Haha, Its my first time hearing a girl like you swearing.'' Jackson said. '' A girl like me? What kind of girl I am?'' I asked curios for the answer. ''A nice and intigent girl.'' Jackson replied, makeing me blush. ''So, Wanna Go grab something to eat?'' He asked me with a big smile on his face. ''Sure.'' I replied with a smile on my face too.