CHAPTER 25 ''THE PLAN''

''Hell is empty and all the devils are here.'' - Willian Shakespeare

''Okay so the plan is to kill Emma. I know that she is Madison's weakness.'' Belle said while looking into the big mirror in her room.She was smiling knowing that she will take revenge to her enemy.

''And how are we supposed to do that?'' Alice asked confused,yet liking the plan since she hated Emma. Emma was always been mean to her,that means she is not stupid.She can easily recongnize bad and good.Well almost..

''I know that She (Emma) will do anything to save her sister and Adrian,but what will happen if they are both in danger and she is supposed to pick only one to live!? How will she bear to choose?'' Belle said while drawing circles with her lipstick on the mirror,red read lipstick was making signs that only she knews what means.

''What!? What are you planning,Belle? I Don't get you.'' Alice said while looking shocked/confused for a second, her hand was trembling holding the phone.She got nervous and she knew it.

''Of course you don't get it,Alice. You are too stupid for this big plan.But let's look it at the bright side-You can help me with seducing Adrian in front of Emma.'' Belle said while changing her lipstick with a needle.She put the needle on the table that was next to the mirror and opened her spell book.She was going to make a spell on Adrian.She is sure that her plan will sucsess this time,and noone even Madison won't stop her.

''Seduce Adrian!?'' Alice said suprised by the idea.She knew that if Becca finds out about that,she will be very angry at her.She was mean and all,but she wasn't suppose to hurt her like that.She is the person that helped her in alot of situations,and of course Alice will feel quilt.

''I can't do it.'' Alice said and ended the call with Belle,making her so pissed that she called her again.Alice left her phone at her room and went outside to take some fresh air,while Becca went in her room hearing that Alice's phone is ringing.She saw that it was Belle and picked,but before she say anything Belle shouted:

'''What do you mean you won't seduce Adrian!? Its not like it will be you're first time,Alice! Do you want me to tell Becca that you have lied her all this time? Look Alice, do as I say or just burn in hell you bitch!''

When Becca heard all this her heart started to ache,she knew now what to do and ended the call with Belle without telling anything.She took her bag and went outside,while tears where falling on her face,she was wiping them roughly becouse she has pride aswell.

The taxi left her in the near park at the center of the city.There was so many happy couples there,that made her feel worse,sadly.She knew she was tricked and bertayed.She felt like her heart was brakeing into pieces.She was cring unstopable.While someone patted her shoulder,and made her look up.It was Madison.

''Madison?!'' Becca shouted from suprise. ''What are you doing here!? Wait..aren't you dead?''

Madison just smilied and sat next to her at the bench. ''As you can see I am not dead.I saw you cring and wanted to see how are you,Becca.'' 

''Why would you do that,Madison.You know the truth,you know who I am.''Becca said with a sad tone that Madison recognized. ''Yes I know you Becca,but you're not a bad person.I think you just got played by bad people.I belive that if things wasn't this way,maybe we could've been good friends.Sadly you won't belive me that Alice and Belle are not good.'' Madison said with a sad voice,while Becca looked at her suprised.

''I belive you,Madison.I know that they are bad. I want to you're friend.'' Becca said and made Madison smile.They hugged.

''Madison you have to be prepared! Alice and Belle are making a plan agist you by using Emma and Adrian.'' Becca said making Madison's smile on the face to fade away.Madison was shocked,since she tought taht Belle disappeared for good.

''What do you mean,Becca!? Is that true?'' Madison said with a shocked face,looking at the worried Becca who said ''Don't worry Madison,I will help you and pay back thoose bitches for betraing me!''

''And how are you going to do it?'' Madison asked suprised,but the bold Becca answered ''I will act like I am still on they're side,while find what they are hiding,since I didn't heard the full plan.And when I find out I will tell you,wo we can be one step ahead of them.''

END OF CHAPTER 25 ''THE PLAN''