CHAPTER 20 ''BEACH PARTY.TRUTH OR DARE?''

Madison kissed Jackson! How the Hell did that happen?! were the toughts that were going around Daniel's head. He was so angry seeing them kissing, the wost was that Jackson was kissing her back..

I know that she is doing that on purpose he tought. I guess the game started? He said with a smirk on his face. Looking right into Madison's eyes he pulled Alice closer to him and kissed her, just like Madison did. He was looking into her eyes with anger and jelousy. He was ready to kill his bestfriend.

''Okay,Okay..'' Adrian said looking into them with a confused face. ''Its not midnight and you are alredy kissing,Geez!'' He said looking the Madison and then Daniel. ''Guys seriously, that's enought..'' He said while they were still kissing. ''Enought!!'' He yelled so Daniel and Madison to pull back. As they did. ''Lets play truth and dare!'' Belle said while coming closer to Madison. 

''That a good idea!'' Madison said with a smirk on her face. She was happy to finally know Daniel's feelings. This time for real. She knew since Belle told her, that if she kiss Daniel, He will remember the time he rejected her and apologize.

''I am not sure..'' Daniel said tensed looking at everyone around him. ''Is the crowd the problem? Adrian asked while looking at the big crowd building at the beach. ''Everyone out!'' Madison shouted and made everyone to exit the beach exept for Alice,Becca,Jackson,Belle,Adrian,Daniel,Emma and Herself. 

''Lets play now.'' Emma said exited,while Belle cutted her by saying ''How about to drink first? I know that people ar most honest when they are drunk.'' She said and winked to Madison. Emma sorced that something is off, but she wanted to ask later. 

After a few drinks everyone was alredy drunk exept for Madison and Belle, since they made a spell that made them to not get drunk. Technically they were pretending..

''Okay lets start!'' Emma said while spining the bottle. ''Ow! Its Madison!'' Emma said giggleing. ''Interesting..'' Madison said,while looking into the sad eyes of Daniel. ''Okay I will ask Truth Or Dare?'' Belle asked Madison,with a wink. ''I prefer dare!'' She said while danceing,acting she is drunk. ''Okay then, kiss Daniel on the lips.'' ''Erm,I am not sure..'' She said staring at Daniel. ''Fine I will do it!'' Madison said and went closer to Daniel. They shared a stare for a couple of seconds and then Madison kissed him gently.When she was ready to let him go,he whraped his hands over her wrist and made her sit into his lap,not braking the kiss.Daniel deepen the kiss. They were expoirng each other's mouth. They're tounges were faighting,faighting becouse of they're pride. 

''Let..Go..Now..''Madison said between the kisses. ''You..Let..Go..'' Daniel said while takeing breath between the rought and passionate kisses. Alice was stareing at them from the begining,she was full of jelousy.She wanted to be on Madison's place. Finally Madison pulled herself away from Daniel and said ''What was that for?'' ''Becouse I remember..'' He said and paused for a second, then he continued ''I remember that I rejected you.'' Thoose words made Madison's heart to beat so fast.She was happy that her plan sucsessed. 

''And that's why you kissed me,back? Not letting me go?'' She asked tring to get more information about Daniel's feelings towards her. ''I remember rejecting the most beautiful person on the earth I remember rejecting you Belle..'' He said while his eyes were closeing. He was tired and drunk. Saying Belle's name made Madison quite sad becouse she tought that Daniel loves her just like she does.. But she was wrong, Daniel was seeing Belle's face and soul in Madison. She was again heartbroken,but she acted strong and asked ''Belle? Who is Belle?'' ''You are my Belle..'' He said and closed his eyes. His head falled on the sand and he fall asleep.

For a second she was happy, happy to know that she is "his Belle", but still it was kinda mean to compaire her with his past lover. Oh,no I hope I am not getting jelous,again.. Madison tought, while looking at everyone asleep exept for Belle. Her eyes were shineing and she was thinking about how happy she is to know that Daniel haven't forgot her.

END OF CHAPTER 20 ''BEACH PARTY.TRUTH OR DARE?''

7/17/2017

PC. THIS ARE MY OTHER BOOKS,PLUS THE NEW BOOK THAT I AM WORKING ON AND WILL BE REALSED AFTHER THE ENDING OF THIS ONE.

 THIS ARE MY OTHER BOOKS,PLUS THE NEW BOOK THAT I AM WORKING ON AND WILL BE REALSED AFTHER THE ENDING OF THIS ONE

NEW STORY/BOOK: