CHAPTER 27 ''THREAT STORY''

''Okay now you need to tell us what is happening,sis!'' Emma said with a confused, yet scared voice that made everyone else kinda scared aswell.Emma - the girl who no one can scare is terrified.

''Calm down Emma.Everything will be alright.'' Becca said while coming from Madison's back.She just arrived on time to give expleination.

''Becca?'' Emma said suprised. ''What are you doing here?'' Adrian asked confused aswell.

''Madison and I will tell you everything.Let's go inside you're house and talk.'' Becca said but got rejected by Madison's words ''No! We can't go there its not safe.We will go to my secret base.''

''Umm Hello!! I want to know what is going on here!'' Emma protested with an annoyed face.Tapping with her foot on the floor. 

''Okay, short long story : I am alive, witch, Becca is the one from 1000 years ago aka the old Becca that Adrian knows. The girl named Amy is Alice and Belle is not dead she is alive and is going to try to kill me and Emma. Alice is helping her.''

''WHAT!!!!'' Both Adrian and Emma yelled at shock.

''Now let's go! The long verison I will tell you when we arrive.'' Madison said and pulled them,but Emma stoped her.

''You are a witch!? And you didn't tell me!! I was scared to tell you that I was a half vampire half witch, becouse I tought you won't belive me! How could you do this!? When did you find out?'' Emma said annoyed while Madison glared at her pissed.

''You are a vampire-witch? And you didn't tell me!?' Madison said while she was tring not to kill Emma from anger.

''Umm girls I think its time to go.'' Becca said and calmed both sisters.

''You are right.'' Madison stated and they left.

*****

''What are you planning to do?'' A voice askedJackson who was again at the club drinking and getting angry becouse he lost his only love.

''I will kill them all.'' Jackson said while drinking slowly from his glass.

''How? When?'' The voice asked suprised.

''When they don't expect it.'' Jackson said with a smirk on his face.

''I will need you're help.You will get as much money as you want.'' Jackson smiled and looked at the person beside him.That person was tall, muscular with beautiful blue eyes that where like the big ocean and blonde/brown hair.This person is Cody - the right hand man of Jackson and his dear coisun.

''Interesting deal my dear coisun,but what if they kill me?'' Cody said while a smirk was building at Jackson's face again. He drink the alcohol he was drinking and turned around to face Cody.

 He drink the alcohol he was drinking and turned around to face Cody

(This is Cody)

''Ha ha! My dear coisun are you scared?'' Jackson stated while Cody looked a him with a annoyed face.

''Well if I die you don't lose anything, and you keep the money.'' Cody said while Jackson looked at him suprised.

''Ah don't you trust me,Cody?'' Jackson said with irony.

''Um,No.'' Cody answered making Jackson to laught.

''You are very clever.That's what I like in you Cody, you are not stupid.'' Jackson said while Cody just stared at him.

''And...??'' Cody asked.

''Well let's see. If you die I will cry for you for 1000 years.'' Jackson said while Cody laughted at him.

''Nah thanks.'' He said and was about to leave when Jackson stopped him with saying ''She is alive. I found her. She is a witch now, the woman you loved Cody.'' 

''I don't know what are you talking about.'' Cody said nervous while Jackson patted his sholder. ''Oh yes you do. If you don't obey me I will make sure to kill Becca.'' Jackson said making Cody hold him for the collar. He got pissed and angry becouse of the nonsense Jackson was saying.

''Want to see a photo of her now? She is still the same,but more sexy.'' Jackson stated while Cody punched him at the face.Jackson laughted again and pulled a picture from his pocket.

Jackson laughted again and pulled a picture from his pocket

(This is how Becca looks like now.)

''Do you belive me now?'' Jackson asked while smirking,knowing Cody's weak spot was something only Jackson was able to know and attack just there.

''What do you want me to do?'' Cody aksed while Jackson showed the seat next to him signaling him to sit. Cody sit next to Jackson while he was smiling.

''Well partner?'' He gave his hand for a handshake. ''Partner.'' Cody answered and they shaked hands.

''Its time for my reverge,its time for Madison's death's revenge.'' Jackson said and took a sip from his next glass of alcohol.

END OF CHAPTER 27 ''TREATH STORY''