CHAPTER 26 "REVENGE''

People say that on this planet God always punish thoose who made sins. Betray is a sin right? Well God will punish them,but that doesn't mean that Madison won't punish them aswell.
Is it so hard for people to be honest to eachother? But,who are we to say that? Its not like we are not the same. We all make mistakes and we all will be punished for them.
Its time for Becca and Madison's revenge.Lets see what's gonna happen:
"I tought that we are clear,Alice." Belle said while pulling her hair,making her feel alot of pain that almost made her cry.
"Fine. I will do what you want me to do,but I will ask Becca for permission.If she doesn't agree then I won't be doing anything.Is that clear,Belle?" Alice said while Belle looked at he with a funny face.I guess it was funny for her.
"Fine do whatever you feel like doing.I will be waiting outside." She answered with a polite voice and went outside Alice's house in her huge garden.Afterall she was kinda rich to be honest.

****A couple of minutes later:****

''Hey Becca! Where were you?'' Alice asked with a cheerful voice seeing Becca coming into the room. ''I was outside,what is it?'' Becca said with kind of an annoyed voice making Alice to get confused. ''Nothing,I was just wondering.By the way I wanted to ask you something.'' Alice said with a tensed voice that made Becca to understand what will things be about.

''Go on.Tell me what's bothering you.'' Becca answered and sit on the sofa while smiling.

''Well the thing is.. Belle has a revenge plan.'' Alice paused for a second and thencontinued ''The plan is to seduce Adrian in front of Emma,She will be heartbroken and will leave fast out of the club.Then with magic we will make a car hit her,and we will kidnap her.We will lie to Madison that Ema is dead.She will be scared and will come for revenge,when you will capture Daniel and when she enters she will see that Daniel's life is in danger.Afterall you know how to kill a vampire.We will use a wooden pole.We eon't kill anybody expect for Madison,got it?'' Alice said

while looking with a happy expession that can make you trow up.

''I see.Okay.'' Becca answered and faked a smile,while Alice hugged her.

****

''I am so happy that now you are my bride,Emma.'' Adrian said while Emma wraped her hand into his and laid on his sholder.

''I am so hapy aswell,honey.'' She said giggling,while Adrian kissed her forhead,gently.

''Should we go tell the others?'' Adrian asked Emma with a happy expression.

''Yeah,sure.'' She answered and when they where just about to leavethe wedding hall someone caught they're attention. It was Madison.

''Congratz on you're wedding,Emma.'' Madison said and hugged Emma while both of her and Adrian were confused as f*ck. 

''Madison!?'' Adrian and Emma shouted from shock. ''Adrian,Am I seeing things!?'' Emma said looking into Adrian who was'nt saing anything,but only stareing at Madison.

''No sis, you are not seeing things.I am alive.'' Madison said and broke the hug,while looking at both husband and wife.

''How?'' Emma said while tears of joy where falling from her small face.

''I will tell you everything,but first lets get out of her since its not safe.You are in danger,both of you are.'' 

THE END OF CHAPTER 26 ''REVENGE''