CHAPTER 2 ''EMMA''

''I am different, is that okay?'' 

   AUTHOR NOTICE!  THIS CHAPTER WILL HAVE SOMETHING LIKE 18+ SCENE!! READ ON YOURE OWN RISK!

PC.SORRY IF THERE IS WRONG GRAMMER AND WRONG SPELLED WORDS! THANK YOU FOR READING :) 

Hello, My name is Emma Reed. And I am 17. People often call me ''fatty pig''. You might ask why? Well I am fat. Its not like I don't know it, but I never had the stimulus to be slim. In fact I was fat because I tough it might attract the attention of my ''alcoholic mother'', who never cared for me and my big sister Madison. The truth is that Madison is not my real sister, she is adopted. I don't understand why she is always so nice and kind to me?! Its not like she will get points for being nice to me. Mother don't care too. But in fact father was always very nice too her. She was ''daddy's girl'' and that pisses me every time. I don't take her as my sister since she don't do anything for me, to be tankful. But things changed, I changed. Mom ran away and left us, Dad committed suicide and left me too. This was the time when I was truly feeling alone, but the weird thing is that Madison never left me. She was always by my side. We cried and laughed together. Little by little I started to love her. She is amazing sister, who always took care for me when I was sick and when I wanted something She was ready to go to the end of the world to give it to me. Madison was and is my mother and my father.

   I started to lose weight and eat good and healthy food. I started to take care of my body and make good figure. I found friends at school, getting good grades.

   One night when Madison was outside for shopping and didn't came home on time, I went to a club. There was a lot of people there. I used her ID since I am too little to go in. The guards easily believed me when I give them money. When I went inside there was a lot of people like I already said, but one person caught my attention. It was a tall and handsome guy, with green eyes and a tattoo on his shoulder. He looked very mysterious, which made me exited to go and ask him for his number.

    ''Hi''I said with a smile on my face. But he didn't replied, which made my smile tofade away. He was looking into my red ( I was wearing lens back then) eyeswithout saying a word. The eye contact was too long and that made meuncomfortable, so I started to look around. My eyes caught a boy who waslooking at me with a weird expression. I backed off a bit and sat next to the''pink haired'' handsome guy. Thebartender asked me what would I like to drink, and I replied ''A glass of redwine''. When the bartender came to give me my drink I saw the handsome guylooking at me again. I was just about to ask why isn't he talking, when he toldme ''Interesting choice for a drink, miss.'' His deep and dark voice made mehave the chills.. But I liked it. So I replied ''Thank You''. I took a sip of the wine and the guy askedme: ''I didn't know that kids are allowed here.'' He giggled. Which made meannoyed and pissed so I replied ''Excuse Me? How Old Are You!?''. So he added''I am too old to answer you.'' And he started to laugh. That answer made meconfused so I took one more sip of my wine and turned to him. ''Are you sure?You don't look older than 19-20.'' I told him, looking at his expression whichwas surprised and happy for some reason I can't understand. ''You have quite aneye. I am 20.'' He added. ''See? And you call me a ''kid'' while I am only 3years younger then you!'' I told him. ''Really? –he asked surprised Then youare adult?'' ''Yes'' I said sure at my words. ''Okay then, do you play games?''He asked me. ''What kind of games?'' I Asked him confused. He just laughedwithout saying anything. Then He added ''Adult Games?''. I felt coldness allover my body but for a weird reason I felt like I can't refuse so I said ''WhyNot?'' . After saying that everything was a blank for me. The only thing Iremember is me waking up in the morning in a hotel room, naked lyingon a bed alone. I don't remember anything from the night but there were scarsall over my body and a weird smooth on my neck. ''I will never go clubbingagain''. I said getting up from the bed feeling a lot of pain all over my body.  

    ENDOF CHAPTER 2 ''EMMA'' 

THANK YOU FOR READING THE CHAPTER GUYS! PLASE VOTE AND COMMENT TO YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER. PLASE EXCUSE ME, IF THERE IS ANY WRONG GRAMMER AND ECT. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT!! HAVE A NICE DAY/NIGHT.

PC. THE PICTURE BELLOW IS THE ORGINAL COVER OF THE STORY! HOPE YOU LIKE IT :) 

                                                                                                  xoxoxoNellyM.xoxoxo

4/28/2017 

4/28/2017