"We make sure that you start getting some sleep. Let me walk you to the door."

"Okay."

With a parting wave from either of you, the front door finally closed behind Minji. As soon as it had, she made up her mind to make a little pit stop to the pharmacy before making her way home. Though, the whole walk there was an anxious one. Questions of all sorts were tossed around the entire time. Before entering, she pulled the hood of her sweater up and over her head to shield her from the eyes of anyone familiar.

"I need to hurry up and find the aisle with the tests." Minji hoped that it wouldn't be another episode like last time, and that she would hurry up and find what she needed. Fortunately, she did. She went up to the cashier, paid for it and quickly scurried off to the bus stop.

"Minji-ah, is that you?"

Minji's heart nearly jumped out her chest when she heard the sudden call of her name. 'Why?' She frantically looked around, only to see a familiar figure walking her way. "J--Jungkook?" Seeing his messy hair among his handsome features just made her heart respond in the wildest way. 'Keep calm, will you?!' "What are you doing here?"

He slid his hand out the pocket of his sweater and held up his phone. "I texted Jiyeong not too long ago, telling her that I was on my way to see her."

"Oh," disappointment seemed to mellow her heart out just a bit.

"What that bastard said to her is unforgivable. I hate the that he's the asshole she wants, but there's not much I can do right now. One day, I'm gonna become all that she needs. I want her heart to be mine and mine alone. And for that to happen, I'm going to have to keep chasing after her."

Minji had no words. Her heart couldn't be any more broken. Jungkook's words of determination to pursue you were so firm, that it sounded like he had no room to consider anyone else.

"So, did you just come from her house?" he asked, stopping in front her. But then, he noticed the white bag in her hand. "Oh no, you came from the store. What'd you get?" he asked, trying to steal a glance into the bag with a toothy grin.

"Nothing!" she pulled the bag closer to her body. "Just--Just some ointment for my aunt. She said that she got herself a little burn and asked me to pick some up for her before I returned home," she nodded firmly.

"Oh, I hope the ointment will help. I also heard about your grandmother, too. Is she getting better?"

"Yup!" She made an 'o.k' with her hand, while an awkward smile appeared. "Just peachy! Thanks for asking."

"That's great," he smiled earnestly.

"So, you're going to Jiyeong are you?" her gaze slowly turned towards the concrete. "I'm sure she'll be happy to see you."

"I hope so. But, she's probably already feeling better since you were there for her. Thanks for that."

Mr. Shallow || K. Taehyungजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें