Fear Is How I Fall * Bucky Barnes/ Winter Soldier Love Story*

Anne's P.O.V

There's this one man, who seemed to care for me. He would talk to me, comfort me, and understood me .Even though he was a prisoner who lost his rights by my father, he seemed to lighten up when I was around .

My Father was Johann Shmidt and I am Anne Shmidt also known as the Dragon.

I was snooping around where I wasn't supposed to, and a dash of mercury touched my skin giving me the powers to breathe fire like the fantasy creature. The kind man who was called "Experiment 56" seen a difference in me as I seen a giant physical change between him: he seemed to get stronger yet he acted so weak. Steve Rogers had saved me when he saved the man, he recruited me into the army as the first female soldier in history. I was getting stronger then the others, and the man and I grew closer into a relationship. His name was Bucky and we fell in love not even three days after we were saved. However I chickened out I told him we should wait until the war was over.

I never knew his real name as no one really announced his real or last name. He died a week later as he died giving up his life for me. Not even a hour later, my Father placed a curse on me.

I known what happened next when my friend Steve came to see me. He said that we won. And like everyone else he said he missed me. He said that he wasn't the one to wake me up but he kissed me on the head as a goodbye.

But now I only have these thoughts every moment thinking what would have happened if I taken the fall for Bucky.

Bucky's dead

Because of YOU

Sometimes I wish I was dead too.

Or maybe I may be burning in hell where I think I may belong.

Bucky's P.O.V

I live the life I was meant to have: to blow up cars and kill people in the progress. I am a machine created by my master and I am a very obedient creation.

The photo on the front of the given file was rather unique . The girl was actually rather pretty for my taste, but a face that I could mount on my wall(If I had a apartment). The file indicated that she was 5'2 and 140 pounds. A girl with a few extra pounds on her bones never hurt anyone.

Instead of killing her right there, I have to bring her into a car and finish her off. She's in some sort of "curse" apparently ,she will be an easy kill.

Afterword's I have to rush to New York so I can give my next victim Nick Fury a little hello.