Chapter 1

I came in the pretty early the next morning. Whenever a new patient comes, it's pretty important. They need to feel as comfortable as they can. I made the bed and fluffed the pillows in Robbie's cell.

"Vicky! C'mon! Robbie is going to be here any minute!" Molly yelled while walking down the hallway.

"Coming!" I yelled back.

I walked down the hallway and then a few more. I never really realized how big this building was. I couldn't shake this feeling off of me. It's not the first time I have had a new patient. But this time it felt different. Why would someone so young be in an insane institution? What could this Robbie kid possibly have done?

"Ah! Victoria! There you are!" Mr. Silvers spoke as I arrived.

"Here I am." I said quietly.

"Don't be nervous! He's just a young boy. No harm no foul." He spoke again.

I gulped as the doors opened to reveal my patient.

The sun was so bright, I couldn't get a real good look until he was inside.

He was beautiful, absolutely beautiful. His brown chestnut hair laid perfectly on his head, his eyes were as green as emeralds, and his pink plump lips.

"Like what you see?" He asked smirking.

I looked at him disgusted. "Uh-"

"Close your mouth sweetie, you'll catch flies." He said smirking again.

"We'll leave you guys be..." Mr. Silvers said as he and his employees exited.

"Well...I'm Victoria and I'm your nurse." I said.

"I don't need a nurse." Robbie said sternly.

"Yes, you do. I will take you to breakfast, lunch, and dinner, then back to your cell."

"Okay, where is this cell?" He asked annoyed.

"Follow me." I spoke as I walked out the door and down the hallways.

I heard his footsteps behind me.

"You look hot in that nurse outfit, Victoria." He said.

I spun around. "Look Mr. Kay, I'm your nurse. Not your toy. You will respect me like everyone else here."

Robbie laughed. "You're cute when you're angry."

I grabbed his sleeve and threw him in his cell and locked the door.

He laughed yet again. "Feisty."

I groaned and spun on my heal and walked away.

"Wait! Where's my breakfast?" He yelled down the hallway.