Asylum

A/N: New story! So yeah, it might kind of seem like Psychotic at first or American Horror Story, but it's not based on any of that.

_____________________________________________________________

"Victoria Waters, you are needed in room 203." The woman who works the intercom said.

I rose from my chair and walked into room 203.

"Oh, hey Vicki!" Jade said to me.

"Hey Jade, was I called into here?"

"Ah! Yes. I need to know what exactly to put into this shot. One of the patients are acting up and I need them, to calm down in the ICU." Jade said.

"You need this and this." I said as I paired the liquids together into the shot. "Remember try to get in the vein if possible."

"Thank you!" Jade said as she ran out the door to the ICU.

"Attention all staff members. We will be getting a new patient this afternoon. Victoria Waters please come to the office." The intercom said again.

"Damn it." I walked up the stairs and to the right, down the long white hallways and another right.

"You needed me?" I said as I peeked my head in.

"Yes, we are getting a new patient this afternoon. You will be his nurse." Mr. Silvers said.

"Okay." I said jotting all this down on my notebook.

"You will meet him tomorrow morning first thing. You will escort him to breakfast, lunch, and dinner. But I warn you, he's one of the craziest we've had here. I believe you are responsible to handle this case on your own." Mr. Silvers spoke.

"Yes, sir." I said.

"You're dismissed."

I began to walk out when Mr. Silvers said one more thing.

"Victoria, the patients name is Robbie. Robbie Kay."