Chapter 7

I rolled my eyes and smiled softly. "No, Mr. Kay. I most certainly did not miss you."

He frowned. "Woah, woah. Mr. Kay? Why we gotta go back girl, we were really going somewhere..." He spoke as he smirked at me.

"Oh, Mr. Kay, you only wish we were going somewhere. Now get your arrogant ass in this cell." I said.

Gary laughed behind me as Robbie stepped into his cell. "Hmm, seems somebody cleaned it all up for me." He said as he turned to me. "Vic, you really shouldn't have."

I rolled my eyes and turned to Gary. "I got it from here. Thank you."

After Gary walked away Robbie spoke. "Well now that he's gone, why don't we get down to business." As he unbuttoned his shirt.

"Robbie! No! Stop that." I said as I giggled uncontrollably.

His eyes shot up and he quit undoing his shirt. "Aw, we back to Robbie now?" He said as he wiggled his eyebrows at me.

I sighed and sat on the bed as he joined me. I had to look away as I kept staring at his chest peeking through his half unbuttoned shirt. "Listen Robbie, I'm your nurse. Nothing else. I can be friendly with you, but I can't have people being suspicious. From here on out I'm going to have to call you Mr. Kay. Trust me, you don't want me to lose my job. Then who are you going to talk to?" I said as I giggled.

He shook his head understandably. "I get it. I wish we could've known each other before all this. I think we could have been really close." He said as he lightly brushed his hand over mine.

I pulled my hand away and stood up from the bed. "I can't. I'll lose everything."

Robbie pulled his hands into his lap still sitting on his bed. "I'm sorry. I just don't think sometimes..." He trailed off.

"It's alright. So, see any patients here that you think are cute?" I spoke changing the awkward subject.

He made a disgusted look. "Hell no. These bitches here are ugly."

I laughed. "Mr. Kay! Language."

He smiled. "Sorry, Ms. Waters."

His eyes lit up. "Hey. Not to go backwards or anything, but Ms. Waters sounds really sexy."

I laughed and shook my head. "As does Mr. Kay."

He smiled again. "What about you? See any hot guys here?"

"Oh geez. Not really. A pretty attractive security guard asked me out for this Friday however." I said.

He tightened his jaw and said, "Well, are you going to go?"

"I don't know. He's nice and all. But there's just something holding me back." I sighed.

His emerald eyes sparkled at me as he spoke. "And what is this certain something?"

My heart tightened as the words came out of his mouth. I sighed and said.

"I wish I knew, Mr. Kay."

*

A/N: yo. I changed the cast and I'm really happy with it. And I hope you are too. I also added Kevin to the cast since he's going to be an important character. & I added a photo with this so you can see Robbie and the girl playing Victoria together. Go ahead and judge my bad editing skills. It's okay. (: