Chapter 1

Update May 31 2016:

Just a little note to the readers.

Yes I know some of the writing is.... ewwwww.

Lol I cringe and die a bit inside reading some of the wording and writing in these stories too but, I plan of going through each story and fixing them all. I feel like I've learned so much more about writing since I wrote these. I was so happy to post them I was slacking with everything from spelling to details lol. Oh well you live and you learn.

So you do not have to complain about the problems in the story. Trust me I see them lol and they will be fixed in time.

I promise!!

Love you guys so much and I can't thank you enough for all the love and support you've given me through these years. Still surprised peopler reading them but, it only gives me motivation to do better. You'll see!

Xoxo

**************

Ughhh nothing but disgust pigs clapping, cheering and whistling as I quickly pick up the bills on the stage.

I hated this but, I needed it more.

Not the stripping but, the money. I needed it to leave here and this was the quickest way to get it legally.

I walked off the stage with my hands full of bills and I was actually happy knowing I was getting closer.

Just a few more nights and it would be goodbye New York.

I didn't know where I was gonna go but, that wouldn't stop me.

I was leaving no matter what and I wouldn't look back.

I sat down and started counting quietly as the others went around flirting to get more money, lucky or drugs.

I on the other hand, refused to communicate with a guy that would look anywhere else but my in my eyes, or try to touch me.

I wasn't comfortable with it at all.

I know you're wondering why be a stripper? Why dance around men when you don't like them?

Because the money was great.

These guys were so desperate for us they would give anything for you to swing on a pole and dance for them.

Which was really sad because most had wives and children but hey why would I complain?

It was my ticket out of here.

"Jordan!" I jumped a bit looking up to see Zayn my boss looking at me through the mirror with a cigar in his hand smiling.

"I'm not going out there" I stated knowing that's what he was going to say and he chuckled.

"But you're in high demand babe. These guys are dying to see you again"

"They can see me tomorrow night when I dance" I said simply putting the money in my bag.

He inhaled the smoke into his mouth then blew it out looking at me. He knew I was serious and I wouldn't give in.

He was going to lose this argument again because he didn't want to lose me.

Perks of being one of the best here. I was what they wanted but, I was calling the shots.

"Don't you want a man to take care of you. That's all they want-"