CML : 37

~ | VANESSA POV | ~

When we got home, we all cuddled in the bed with Caroline laying between Chris and I. She was sleeping.

"Chris where do you see yourself in 5 years?" I asked him.

"Well babe, I see me and you with 4 kids for starters.." He said and I looked at this kid like he was crazy.

"4 kids? Chris, your kidding right?"

"Nope." He smirked. "I see me winning the Grammy's. Having bookuu BET awards, moving to another state, and possibly being married to you." He said then looked at me.

"Married?" He nodded. "Aww baby, that's so sweeet." I said kissing him.

"Your so sweet." He said grinning. "Nah really when I tasted you, I was like," He rolled his eyes to the back of his head and flicked his tongue while catching a fake seizure.

I bust out laughing playfullu pushing him. "Chris!!" I said and he laughed stopping.

"Forreal baby." He said.

I smiled. "I love you so much." I said.

He kissed me. "I love you too." He said then kissed sleeping Caroline. "And you," He then kissed my stomach. "And you too Jr." He said rubbing my tummy.

"Correction, Trinity." I said. He scoffed smacking his mouth like a woman and put his hand up like i said.

"Correction, Christopher Maurice Brown Jr." He said mocking me and I laughed. Chris is soo funny.

"Chris stop before you make me pee on myself." I said and he grinned.  "Did they ever say if Kenneth was dead or not? Like it's been like 3 months since we ever brought the convo up."

Chris shrugged. "I don't remember. If he is, don't worry about it, we're good. If he's not, still don't worry about, we're good. He had 3 months to fuck wit us. Same goes for Chanel." He said turning on the TV.

I nodded. "Can I hear some songs?" I asked out the blue.

"Yeah whatchu wanna hear?" He asked grabbing the laptop.

I grinned thinking about his old songs when he was younger wearing the big shirts and the hats that oversized his little head. "How about, Excuse Me miss?" He grinned.

"You like the old times huh?" He asked looking at me and then went on YouTube.

"Yeah and I like seeing those hats oversize your small ass head too." He smacked his lips throwing a pillow at me and I laughed.

"Watch Caroline!" I said.

"Put her in her crib, she'll be fine." He said and I picked her up walking out the bedroom. "Hurry, I wanna cuddle wit you."

"Okay babe."

~ | CHRIS | ~

I love Vanessa with everything in me. Hearing that she pregnant with my baby, makes me love her even more!

I wouldn't trade her for none of my past relationships. Not even Rhianna. What I did to her, was dumb. That's what i was too. Young, dumb, and stupid.

Now I'm a grown family man.

My phone vibrated on the nightstand and I picked it up seeing a message from Nicki. Yes, Nicki Minaj. She's like a little sister to me.

Nicki 🍑❤: " Hey bro. You wanna hit up the studio later tonight? "

Me : " Yeah sis, what time? "

Nicki 🍑❤: " Maybe around 8. "

Me : " Ight "

I locked my phone and Vanessa came back into the room. We don't even feel like doing anything today.

"I gotta go to the studio tonight." I said as she got in the bed snuggling under me and I put my arm around her waist resting my hand on her booty.

"Aww, what time and with who?"

"Around 8 and with Nicki."

She looked at me. "Chris you know I don't like you in the studio with -"

"Baby chill, she like a little sister to me."

"Chris it doesn't matter. I don't care if it was Jennifer Lopez! Your a good looking man, any woman who hit on you."

"Not Nicki though baby. All these years she had her chance to shoot. Plus she with Meek anyways. Chill out mama. Don't need you stressing." I said rubbing her back and she laid her head back on my chest sighing.

"Just Nicki, right? No other bitch?"

I shook my head. "Shouldn't. Aug and Trey might be there too." She nodded.

"As long as you don't touch that bitch."

"Babyyy." I said laughing starting the music video. "Omg what was I thinking with those hats?" I asked myself out loud and Vanessa laughed.

"Look at your dimples so cutee."

"Your so cutee." I said and she looked at me and smiled. I gave her a light peck on the lips. "I love you Vanessa Martin."

"And I love you  Christopher Brown."

This woman will be the death of me.

* : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : *

* They soo cute! 💙

* Y'all think Chris's plan for his future with Vanessa and his career will come true?

* I know y'all use to see how Chris's head so small back then. Now it's big. Back then, it was small and skinny.

* Comment your thoughts. 💅