CML : 31

A Week Later ..

~ | VANESSA POV | ~

"Bae I'm going to the store." I said walking to the door. Caroline screamed crawling to me. I laughed picking her up. "You want to come with mommy?" I asked her

She laid her head on my chest. "Take her, ima head to rehearsal." He said. "Concert this weekend in Miami, you wanna come?"

"I don't know baby, I'm gonna have to see." I said carrying Caroline outside. I closed the door behind me. I love going to Miami. I went one time and had the time of my life! That was when I was 16 though.

I might go this weekend with Chris but hopefully I have the spirit to do something stuff. My period started Friday. Today is only Monday so I hope before the weekend, I be done.

* : *

I sat Caroline in the basket and she held onto the bar. I kissed her nose and walked inside with about 2 security guards behind us.

"Vanessa Martin!" Someone said. I smiled at the woman and continued walking. People were watching, and getting pictures and videos.

We walked down the baby formula aisle. "Lets see..." I said looking for Coco's formula.

"Vanessa..." Someone said. I turned around seeing Chanel. "Don't come near me! Ron, this is the woman who threw the rock at me at the park." I said and Ron and the other guard stood infront of us.

"Mam, step back." He said.

"I didn't come to fuss or fight. I came to talk to you for a minute, please." She said. I sighed steeping forward. Ron and the other guard stood on each side of Caroline as she was nibbling on her toy.

"What?" I asked.

"I know about you and Kenneth.." She said and I frowned. "He told me. And he misses you Vanessa. He loves you and -"

"Wait.. you and Kenneth fucking?"

She shook her head. "He's more like brother to me." She said. "But he really misses you. And I know he loves that little girl. His home and lock screen is a picture of her." She said referring to Caroline. "Just give him another chance. I know your with Chris and allat but -"

"Lemme guess, you telling me this because you want to have Chris for yourself right?" I asked with attitude.

"Girl please, nahh not anymore." She said shaking her head. "He isn't into me anymore so I'm done with him. Anyways getting back to Kenneth, he talks about you all the time. He still has pictures of you and him from high school and all that." She said and I sighed.

Do I miss Kenneth?

A little .. yeah.

Do I want to be with Kenneth?

I don't know ...

"Vanessa.." She said. "I know you still love him. I can see it." She said. I looked away. "Let me set something up for you two. I won't tell Chris." She said 

"What? No. I'm happy with Chris. Chris doesn't beat me like he did."

"Vanessa, please. Just to shut his ass up." She said. She looked sincere but you can't believe a thirsty hoe.

I sighed. "Fine." I whispered because Ron nem was behind me.

She smiled. "I'll let him know." With that, she walked away. I sighed shaking my head and went back to shopping.

Chris can not find out about this or he is gonna kill me.

~ | CHANEL POV | ~

I walked out the store and walked to the car getting inside where Kenneth was.

"Well?"

"She said she'll do it." I said buckling up and he smiled.

"Yes! Thanks lil sis."

"Your welcome." I said we pulled out the parking lot. "She had the baby too. She was cute. Looks like you." I said and he grinned.

"Yeah I know. I love that little girl to the bottom of my heart." He said. "Shit I might get her this weekend."

I looked at him. "You sure? You have basketball practice." I said.

"I'll bring her to my mom's till then. She loves being a grandma." I noticed Kenneth smiling.

I grinned. He really does love his daughter. It's adorable.

"So, where you going?" He asked me.

"Bring me home," I said and he nodded turning the radio up and we drove to my house.

~ | KENNETH POV | ~

After dropping Chanel off, I grinned driving home.

I'm gonna have to figure out a day to where Vanessa and I can go eat out for dinner. Bringing Caroline along with us too.

Some of y'all probably thought that I'm fucking with Chanel, but I'm not. She's more a little sister to me. She got my back, and I got her back.

Hell I'm surprised she even doing this for me considering that her and Vanessa don't get along.

Would've thought that Vanessa would've choked the hell out of Chanel already.

Anyways, I got some new clothes to get.😊

* : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : *

* Vanessa must be on a chill pill or something!

* Will the plan work for Kenneth and Vanessa?

* Will Chris find out about Kenneth and Vanessa?

* Kenneth really loves his girls. ❤

* Comment your thoughts. 💜