CML : 22 ( Be Mines? )

~ | CHRIS POV | ~

"Chris this is so romantic " Vanessa said looking around the restaurant and then back at her menu..

"I'm glad you like it. It's going to be a  special night." I said.

"Oh really, and why is that?" She asked.

I sipped my drink. "Well, I really wanna get this off my chest." I said. Vanessa frowned looking at me.

"Did you do something bad?" I laughed shaking my head.

"I wanna take our friendship a step further Vanessa .." I started. I seen her eyes begin to windened a little. "I want for me, you, and Caroline to become a family. I learned so much about you and you learned so much about me. In a short amount of time. Yeah I'm moving pretty fast, but I really feel like I'm doing the right think making you my girlfriend." I said. I can't say it any better to be honest.

"Chris .. what about Caroline. She -"

"Vanessa I love Caroline. She loves me. You see it. Everybody see it. Come on Vanessa, give me a chance." I said.

I'm really hoping she says yes.

~ | VANESSA POV | ~

I looked at Chris. I really want to make him mine, but I'm not too sure. He's a big time artist and isn't gonna have time for me or Caroline.

"Chris, your a celebrity. I'm a nobody. That doesn't mix! You don't want a woman like me. I'm no -"

"Vanessa stop saying that! I tell you all the time, I'm not those kids of celebrities! I don't care about rich women or nothing. If anything those rich women aren't strong or real! They're fake! Your way different. You got your shit together. I love you Vanessa I really do and want to make this work." He said kissing my hand.

"Chris why do early?" I asked

He shrugged. "Because I'm really in love with you. Because I wanna have my own little family. You can't say you aren't in love with me... Right?" He asked as his facial expression changed a little.

"Of course I'm in love with you Chris." I said and he grinned.

"Great so let's take off." He said. "Be my girlfriend Vanessa." He said looking at me deeply in the eyes. I sighed looking away then back at Chris.

It would be some years since my last relationship. That was with Kenneth of course. Chris makes me feel so special though, that's a plus for me! And the way him and Caroline enteract, that's a double plus!

He matches everything on my list in a real man, so .. I guess we can try.

I nodded. "We can give this thing a try." I said finally and he smiled kissing me and I kissed back.

"I love you and I promise you won't regret this." He said.

"I love you too." I said and we kissed again.

"You guys ready to order?" The waiter asked standing at our table with his pad and pen.

"Yeah " we said.

~ | CHRIS POV | ~

Yes! She said yes! It's official that Vanessa and I are in a relationship. I can't wait to see our future together.

I really love Vanessa and would do anything for her. I'm really happy now.

* : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : *: * : * : * : *

* Sorry .. this chapter was lame ..

* Smhh, to early ..

* Comment your thoughts. 🍭