CML : 24 ( Explaining / Punishment )

~ | VANESSA POV | ~

We got back inside and Chris went straight upstairs. I sighed. I know Kenneth ass probably said something. I really have some explaining to do now.

"Chris would you talk to me?" I asked as he laid Caroline down in the bed then looked at me.

"Talk to me about what? How you fucked him? You lied to me Vanessa. You told me you don't miss him and that you aren't doing shit with him." He said.

"Chris I'm sorry. I just -"

"Just nothing Vanessa! You should've been a hunnid with me when I asked you about it. But you wasn't and that shit hurts." He fussed. "Is there any thing else you wanna tell me before I find out myself?!" He asked.

I couldn't even answer his question. He's right. I should've been honest with him. Now all of this is back firing in my face.

"Chris I'm sorry. I should've been honest with you from the jump. I just .." i sighed. "I just thought you wouldn't like me anymore." I said.

He grabbed my hand. "Vanessa I would never. But you still should've told  me you were seeing him."

"I wasn't really seeing him like that. I was just seeing him for Caroline. I don't want him to not be in her life now that he "changed" . Plus they're connection is so strong and she loves her Dad." I explained. 

Chris nodded. "Look I understand that. But next time, let me know wassup." He said. I nodded.

"I promise I will baby." I said.

"Until then, you will get punished ," He said. I frowned.

"What are you -" Before I could finish, Chris smacked my ass very hard. "Oww!!" I yelled.

"Go downstairs, tell everyone bye, then take your ass to the car, now."

"What about Caroline?"

"She'll be fine here. Now go." He said. I begin walking away when he smacked my ass again..

"Stop that!" I whispered. He bit his lip

"That's just a sneak peek of what's gonna happen to you." He said and I shook my head laughing walking out going downstairs.

"We're gonna get going. Chris has something to do but we'll let you keep Caroline got a few hours. When she wakes up, Kacey can you change her?" She nodded smiling. "Thank you. CHRIS COME ON!" I yelled hugging everyone then got in the car.

I don't know what Chris means about my "punishment" , but I'm guessing it has something to do with some rough sex. Just thinking about it in this car is getting me wet.

~ | CHRIS POV | ~

I kissed Caroline's forehead then went downstairs. "Chris, what you gotta do? Vanessa told us that you guys were leaving because you have something to do." My mom asked.

I hugged and kissed her and my little sister. "I uh .. have to get ready to go to the gym with Trey and August." I lied.

My mama looked at me. She was reading my face too. Could probably tell I was lying. "Okay. What time will you be back?" I asked.

"Sometime tonight most likely because I'm gonna take me a good nap " I said. My mom nodded.

"Alright we'll you guys be safe." She said and I nodded walking out jogging to the car.

I'm so ready to tear Vanessa's ass up. She wanna give my pussy away, ima show her was why she don't do that shit.

* : *

"Chrisssss , s-slow down pleasee!!" Vanessa said pushing my stomach. I moved her hand and she did it again. I was deep in her shit. Pretty sure she feeling it in her stomach.

"Stop that shit Nessa." I said smacking her ass moving her hand and she whined putting her head down. I'm currently beating it from the back. I already ate her out. She came about 4 times.

"Chris baby it hurts!!" Vanessa screamed.

I bit my lip pounding her shit while grabbing her ass picking up my pace. Vanessa put her head down moaning loudly.

"Mmm, shit!!" She moaned. I grabbed her hair raising her head and leaned down kissing her neck. "Fuck Chris. Christopher slow down, please."

I laughed biting her neck and her ear lobe. "Nahh. So you liked the way that nigga fucked you?" I asked in her ear.

She whined. "N-No baby." She said and her arms and legs started shaking. "Omg I'm gonna cum!" She said putting her head down but i grabbed it again slamming into kitty making sure she got every inch of me inside her.

"Answer the fucking question Vanessa." I said and she screamed closing her eyes.

"N-No! I don't like Kenneth f-fuuuuucking me." She answered.

I stopped and she opened her eyes taking long breaths. I grabbed her hair again. "Say it again but wit my name in it." I said and went back to pounding that ass.

"Shit!!!" She yelled. "No daddy, I don't like Kenneth fucking mee!!" She said.

I grinned picking up my pace. "Shit I'm about to bust." I said.

"Omg me too." She said. I pushed her down leaving her ass in the air and kept fucking her until we both reached our peaks.

Vanessa collapsed on the bed breathing heavily. I turned her over on her back.

"Hope you don't think we're done, Princess." I smirked putting her leg on my shoulder slowly sliding inside her.

"Chris really?"

I slammed into her on my 3rd push thrusting inside her as she scratched me back looking me dead in the eyes biting her lip. The way she was looking was so fucking sexy. That just made me want her even more.

* : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : *

* Kenneth? 👀

* Chris and Vanessa? 👀

* Comment your thoughts. 💛