CML : 2 ( Guy With The Tattoos )

| The Next Day 🌞.. |

~ | VANESSA'S POV | ~

I put Caroline in the car and shook her warm bottle up while she was screaming her head off crying. I sighed making sure her milk wasn't too hot then gave it to her. Bet that shut her ass up.

I got inside and checked my phone seeing a message from my mom.

Mommy 👑❤: " Nessa I'm so sorry for calling the aprt a box. I really didn't want to hurt your feelings. I should've never yelled at you the way I did either. Nessa please forgive me and being Caro over while you go to work. "

I read that message about 2 times. One thing my mom never do, is lie so I could believe and accept her apology. She's very outspoken anyways so I should be use to her bs.

Me : " I forgive you mama. I should've never stormed out the house like that too. I'll bring her over right now. "

Mommy 👑❤: " Great! 🙌"

I laughed to myself starting up the car and driving to my "mom's house". Well you can say it's hers .. they love each other dearly and she lives there so.

* : *

"Look at my grandbaby. Good morning Coco." My mom said taking Caroline out her seat.

"You gonna have to burp her and change her diaper because she just ate." I went to the kitchen cleaning out her bottle.

"Okay. Are you starting the new shift today?"

I shrugged kissing Caroline. "Not today .. I don't think he would.. he said Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays so. And today's Tuesday. Bye bye baby. Mommy loves you." I said.

"Mama!!" She said shaking her rattle and I laughed nodding.

"Yea mama!" I said kissing her again. I love my little girl wirh everything in me.

"Goodmorning everybody. Heyy chipmunk!" Jason's son, Jason Jr or whatever everybody say, Jr said coming downstairs and took Caro out my mom's arms. Jr is a senior. He graduates this year. He plays basketball and do a little football too. He may not be my biological brother, but we have a bond like we are. He loves his niece like she's his own its so cute. I could see him with his own some day.

"Goodmorning Jr. How's school going?" I asked.

He looked at me from Caro. "Going good getting ready to get outta the HS. I can't wait. I need to find a place for me and Taylor." He said. Taylor is Jr's girlfriend. Their so cute in love! 😩

Seeing them brings me back to my good days. That's when I got pregnant..

It's cool though, I know there's some man out there waiting to scoop me up.

"Aww that's cute. How she been?"

"She been doing pretty good. You about to head to work?" He asked and I nodded. "Need some money?" He asked and pulled out a brick of cash out his pocket extending it out to me. My mouth dropped.

"Jr .. I can't. You need that."

He laughed. "Girl no I don't. I got more. Take it. Your my big sister. I love you regardless and my niece. Spend it on y'all. You know I got you." He said and I took the money and pulled him into a hug.

"Thank you so much Jr. I'll repay you, I promise." I kissed his cheek.

"I love you." He said.

"Love you too." I said walking to my car happy as hell.

* : *

I put the money under the seat and grabbed my purse, keys, and my phone getting out and closing the door.

Changed My Life | CHRIS BROWN STORY |जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें