CML : 13 ( Time with Ken )

* The Next Day 🌞... *

~ | VANESSA POV | ~ 

I sighed carefully getting out the bed trying not to wake Caroline. I did my hygiene in the bathroom, then put my curly hair into a messy bun.

When I was done, I changed into some shorts, and a regular tank top. I walked back into the bedroom and looked at Caroline. She popped up head up looking at me yawning.

"Goodmorning lady bug." I said laying in the bed and she climbed ontop of me laying on me.

"Da-Da." She said patting my arm. I rubbed her back. My little girl. I still can't believe Kenneth is back.

"You want Chris or Da-Da?" I asked her grabbing her pamper and wipes laying her on her back.

"Da-Da." She answered teething on her fingers. I smiled sitting her up after changing her diaper. "Da-Da." She said again.

I'll guess she's saying she wants Chris because I know Chris taught her how to say it. I picked her up and walked down stairs sitting her, her in her walker from Chris. 

She followed me go the kitchen. "BaBa!" She yelled jumping in the walker. I laughed fixing her bottle, putting it in the bottle warmer, then took her out the walker sitting her in her swing, buckled her in, and turned on the TV as she drunk her bottle and watched the cartoons.

Minutes later,  my phone begin ringing. I looked seeing a phone call from Kenneth. 

I sighed answering. "Coco, it's Da-Da." I said answering it putting it on speaker. Caroline looked at me. "Hello?"

"Goodmoring Vanessa."  He said. His deep morning voice was soo sexyy! 😍😍😩

"DADADADADA!!" Caroline screamed and I laughed.

Kenneth laughed. "Hey princess"

He said. "Boy are you calling me early in the morning?" I asked him.

"Because I couldn't stop thinking about y'all. What are you guys doing today?"

I went back to the kitchen fixing my breakfast.

"Nothing as of right now, why?" 

"I wanna take you guys out today. If you don't mind me taking you out .."

I looked at Caroline. Chris probably won't like this, but I'm only gonna do it for the sake of Caroline.

"Y-Yeah, its fine. What time?" I asked.

"Great! How about at 12? I wanna have you guys all day "

I frowned. "All day? Kenneth are you -"

"Yes I'm sure Vanessa. I'm trynna make things back to what they were. I need your time all day "

"Um .. Kenneth .. I don't know what to say ," I said.

"Just say yes ma."

I smiled. "I guess I'll say yes." I said and I knew he was smiling..

"I can't wait. What's your address?"

"I'll just meet you somewhere. Where you -"

"Vanessa what's your address?" He asked and I sighed.

"Fine. 145 Brooklyn Road. I have a brick house with a fountain in the front with a white Benz outside." I said. I really didn't want to tell him my address because now he'll know where I live.

"Alright. Y'all eat and everything and daddy will be there in a little while."  He said. I knew he was smirking on the other end.

"Daddy? You ain't my daddy. You must be talking about Caroline." I said fixing my eggs.