CML : 32

~ | CHRIS POV | ~

🎵"Baby fuck it up, it's your birthday,
      go head put that cake on it, 
      diamonds and zeros, I be hero
      wit no cape on it.... 🎵

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •  • •

I continued my verse and then it was Future's turn to rap. It was me, Future, and Aug ina studio working on Future and I's new song, PIE.

I could see it already, this is gonna be a hit. We've been working on it for some time now and it's going out pretty well.

"So what's been going on with you Breezy? Seeing you all ona internet with ya new shawty, wassup?" Future asked sitting down drinking some of his water.

I grinned thinking about my baby Vanessa.

"Yeah man, that's my baby. She actually got a daughter too. Beautiful man. I love her like she's mine." I said.

"Yeah man. Being a father is an amazing feeling." Future said and I nodded.

"I wanna have my own though but I don't know if Vanessa's ready to have another child though..."

August looked at me. "Nigga you trynna have a kid already? Caroline didn't even make 1 yet. Hell, she barely walking," Aug said. I laughed shrugging.

"I remember when you said you ain't want to cuff nobody and when you said you didn't want no kids. Surprised when I seen this bro." Future said.

"I know what y'all saying but shit change man." I said. "But her baby daddy trynna break us up, ima fuck that nigga up." I said lighting a blunt and started smoking it. Future played the song listening to it.

August frowned. "What's going on?" 

"I don't know man but he trynna take my girl. But he can't get it through his skull that she don't want him! Then Chanel think she fucking slick trynna terrorize us." The guys looked at me. I haven't told anyone about this yet. Not even my mama. "She threw a rock at Vanessa at the park and left a note with a threat on it."

"How you know it was Chanel?"

"Nigga cause what said adds up to when Vanessa and I met! Plus, she really obsessed with a nigga." I said. "I don't know why. I don't want nobody but Vanessa Martin."

"Loverrrrr boyyyy!!" Future sung and I laughed.

"That's my fucking baby man!" I said back and we all laughed. "Come on let's try to finish this song." I said passing the blunt to August.

I don't give a fuck what nobody says, I love Vanessa. I don't care where she came up or how she grew up. That's my fucking baby.

~ | VANESSA POV | ~

After picking the groceries up, I laid Caroline down for her nap. At the store she was fussy, pissy, and hungry.

So I get some peace time while she's sleeping. Thank God.

I went check the mail seeing a few things and then a car pulled up. I looked squinting my eyes from the sun in my eyes. It was Kenneth

Omg, What now?

"Kenneth, what are you doing?" I asked him. He laughed pulling in the yard and I sighed walking in the yard and he parked his car and then got out.

He was standing next to his trunk. I went to walk around him when he stood infront of me. I did it again, and he still was moving infront of me.

"Kenneth I'm not playing, move." Before I knew it, I was being lifted off the ground and sitting on the hood of his car. I went to get down when he held my thighs down. "Kenneth.." I said and looking at him.

He was sexually biting his lip looking at me. Shit I wanted to kiss him so bad but I'm with Chris and that's my baby so I can't do that to him.

"Kenneth what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I can't come see my daughter?" He asked. His breath stuck too. Hell nah.

"Okay well I'm not your daughter, your daughter is inside." I said getting down.

"Okay you got that. Mind showing me to her?" I laughed shaking my head walking pass him to the door. As i was walking away, he smacked my ass. "Still fat." He said

"Kenneth stop playing." I said opening the door and stepped to the side. He looked at me still standing outside.

"Whatchu waiting for ma, go ahead I'm right behind you," He said grinning evily and I bust out laughing. He had his Mr. Grinch smirk on his face. That's what he calls, "evily" grinning. I noticed his eyes were blood shot red though.

"Boy I am not turning my back to you any more, let's go." I said pointing to the stairs. He continued to stand there. "Alright fine, stay here." I said and started to close the door.

"Alright I quit, I quit." He said coming inside. I close the door behind him and he walked pass me to the stairs. His cologne floomed my nose. Damn he smelled good. 

"Are you high?" I asked him as we walked upstairs. He stopped then looked at me smiling.

"Maybe .. Maybe not." He said.

"Don't mess with her, she's sleeping." I said behind him watching him at the door as he was kissing her as she was sleeping.

He rose up then looked at me. "Fine. Then I'll mess with you." He smirked walking over to me.

"Kenneth I'm not about to play with you." I said backing up as he continued to walk towards me. "Kenneth!!" I said running off hearing him behind me. He grabbed my arm and I was pulled into a bedroom. I noticed it was Chris and i's bedroom. "Kenneth moveee!!" I yelled as he threw me on the bed and started kissing my neck.

I tried fighting him off but he was stronger. He then started rubbing my clit through my skirt.

"Don't fight it Vanessa." He said in my ear kissing my neck and I gasped arching my back.

"K-Kenneth.." I said. This is wrong. This is terribly wrong.  "KENNETH STOP!" I yelled.

He looked at me grabbing my neck choking me.

To Be Continued ...

* : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : *

* Kenneth what the hell you doing?!

* What's gonna happen next...😮

* Comment your thoughts. 👀