CML : 10

3:35 PM

~ | VANESSA POV | ~

I screamed laughing. "Thomasss stoppp!!" I screamed and he continued to tickle me. "I'm gonna peee myself, pleeaseee!!"

He laughed stopping and kissed my cheek. "You lucky your cute." He said laying his head on my chest.

I ran my hand over his head. "You should grow your hair."

"Why?" He asked laughing.

I shrugged. "I don't know. I just wanna see you with hair." I said and he grinned.

"Maybe .. because I like my waves," He said.

"Me too. They're pretty sexy." I said smirking. He looked at me.

"Your sexy." He said and I laughed.

"Thanks." We watched TV and my phone started ringing. I reached over grabbing my phone off the coffee table seeing a phone call from Chris.

I answered sitting up. "Hey Chris."

"Vanessa, Hey. You still out with your mom?"

"Y-Yeah, but I'm about to be leaving. We're talking about something." I lied. I hate lying.

"We miss youu so much. Caroline, say hey to ya mama."

"Mama?" I laughed at my little baby 

"Hi mommy's baby girl. I miss you so much. Mommy will be home soon." I said and Thomas got up walking to the kitchen. 

"Alright we'll let you go till you come. See you later."

"Bye" I said hanging up hanging got up putting my slippers back on.

"Where you going?" Thomas asked looking at me from the kitchen.

"I have to go. Thank you for the breakfast." I said kissing his cheek and he grabbed my hand.

"Can I have one of those kisses like earlier?" He asked. I blushed grabbing his chin kissing him and he kissed back picking me up sitting me on the counter. Thomas deepened the kiss adding tongue and I did also. He grabbed my ass smacking it turning me on so much which made a little moan slip out. I think it turned him on too because he begin kissing my neck and I closed my eyes letting him do work on my neck. He picked me up carrying me to his bedroom and laid me on the bed without breaking the kiss.

I felt his member brush on my clit. It was bigggg!!

He kissed me down all the way to my waistline and tugged at my sweats. I shouldn't be doing this. I stopped him before anything started.

"Thomas we can't." I said and he hovered over me.

"Come on Vanessa just just little bit. I won't hurt you." He said and I sighed shaking my head.

"Thomas I have to go " I said getting up but he grabbed my waist pulling back on the bed kissing my neck roughly.

"Don't fight it Vanessa." He said in my ear sliding his hand in my sweats and fastly rubbed my clit.

I bit my lip arching my back. "Shitt." I mumbled. He went faster and I started rotating my hips in sync to his hand rotation. He got ontop of me without taking his hand out my pants. "T-Thom ... stop." I said looking at him.

He kissed my lips and said, "You don't want me to stop. Tell me to stop ans I'll stop." He said rubbing harder and faster. I moaned continuing to move my hips. I wanna say it but he's making me feel soo good. 

"I .. " I said. "Thomassssss..." I said and he kissed my neck fingering me.

"I like how you say my name Nessa ," he said and I felt myself getting ready to cum.

"Thomas I'm about to cum!" I said. He pulled my sweats down.

"Don't do it yet," he said and he pulled me to the edge of the bed moving my panties to the side and he started licking my clit.

"Shiitt Thomas!!" I said. I say up watching him and he watched me as I was taking his tongue. Omggg!!

~ | THOMAS POV | ~

I just had to taste her. She's so sexy, I had to. She pushed my head deeper into her kitty. I sucked and licked on her clit while fingering her.

"Omgg Thomas, I'm closee!!" She said closing her eyes and arching her back.  I grinned licking faster, sucking harder, and fingering deeper, harder, and faster.

Seconds later, Vanessa was squirting all over my hands. I licked them clean and kissed her lips. I laid on the bed pulling Vanessa ontop of me.

"Thomas no please " she said getting up and putting back on her clothes.

"Just a little bit Vanessa come on." I said grabbing her hand.

"I'm sorry Thomas. Maybe another time."

I sighed and she walked out. Shit!! I really need some pussy. As good as I look, you would probably think I'm some hoe. Well I'm not.

I'm all about settling down. I wanna settle down with Vanessa. I will settle with Vanessa.  

~ | VANESSA POV | ~

I got in the car driving to Chris's house. Thomas's tongue game is sooo amazing. I wanted more, but I couldn't stay. I have to get to Chris's.

I knocked on the door and Chris opened the door holding Caroline who was eating her little Chettos.

"Hi Princess!!" I said taking her from Chris and kissed her. Chris hugged me.

"By time you came back, we missed you." He said and I grinned hugging back. 

"I missed you guys too." I said walking in the house and he closed the door.

"So how was the breakfast?" He asked.

"I-It was good. We are good. Where's Kirk?" I asked putting Caroline on the floor and she started crying and crawled to Chris. Of course he picked her up. 

"He left. He said Daycu had to go to her mom's. But don't be putting my baby down like that. She don't want to be on the floor." 

I laughed grabbing a water bottle. "She needs to be on the floor. Shes gonna be spoiled behind you. Look like she's already spoiled ," I said looking at them and he was playing with her.

"Say so " He said kissing Caroline.

I smiled at them. They were so cute together.

___________________________________

▪ Thomas a lil sneaky thing. 😆

▪ Comment your thoughts. 📍