CML : 33 ( Not Again )

~ | VANESSA POV | ~

I tried moving Kenneth's hand from around my neck. My vision was getting blurry and everything.

"K-K ... " I said. He let me go and I started taking deep breaths.

He grabbed my face roughly. "You move, I kill you." He said. His breath was really stinky.

Wait..

Stinky breath, red blood shot eyes ..  HE'S HIGH!

Being back in this place right now brought back awful memories of when we was together. When he was high on drugs, when he was ... abusive.

He says he changed, THIS DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A CHANGE!

Kenneth tied my hands to the headboard.

"Kenneth please. You don't have to do this. I won't tell Chris. Please don't." I begged but he didn't listen.

Instead he started taking my skirt off and begin rippin my shirt off. I started crying immediately.

"I been waiting on this to happen. Remember the last time we did it? When that nigga was on tour?" He asked taking off his shirt. "Why you don't want it now?" He asked kissing my neck again then started kissing my boobs. I unhooked my bra and he started kissing and sucking on my boobs.

"Kenneth stop!" I yelled and started kicking him. He held my legs down but I continued to put up a fight. "LET ME GO!" I yelled.

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" He said smacking me across the face. I winced and cried even more. "You better shut the fuck up before you make it worser than what it is." He said pointing at me.

I looked away and he pulled my underwear off. He stood up unbuckling his pants.

"I been waiting for this shit here," he said nd I shook my head looking at the window. I don't even want to look. I just want it to be over with.

He licked my clit until I came in his mouth. Then that's when he postioned himself infront of me.

"Chris please." I said. 

He spreaded my legs and slammed inside of me. I screamed closing my eyes as my head repeatedly hit the back board roughly. 

His penis was really big and long so this shit was getting all in my guts. Felt like someone was stabbing my repeatedly in between my legs. 

"You like it hard huh baby girl?" He asked grabbing my waist going harder, deeper, and faster.

I closed my eyes just taking the pain. I really hope Chris comes home fast.

An Hour Later ..

~ | CHRIS POV | ~

"Good work today Breezy, ima fuck wit you later." Future said dapping me up. I nodded as he left and went his own way to his car.

August already left to go pick up his cousin from somewhere.

I got in my car and called Vanessa's phone letting her know I was on my way. I rung, but she never answered. I frowned trying again 3 more times. Same thing.

Something ain't right.

I closed the door starting the car and zoomed home.

When I got to the house, I noticed a grey Jaguar. What the fuck? I parked the car and grabbed my gun out the glove department and grabbed my phone and keys getting out and walked to the door.

I opened the door and didn't see anyone there.

Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom!

Something said repeatedly. I frowned closing the door.

"AHH!!" I heard Vanessa scream. I dropped my phone and ran upstairs. I walked down the hall and the thumping got louder. It was coming from the bedroom!

I KNOW DAMN WELL....

I shook my head thinking for a moment. This can't be happening. Vanessa can't be cheating on me. She just can't be.

I tip toed in the bedroom but didnt see Vanessa cheating. She was screaming and crying while THIS NIGGA WAS RAPING MY GIRLFRIEND!

I cocked my gun. "Bet your boyfriend don't fuck you like THIS huh?!" He yelled.

"Kenneth stopp!!!" She screamed. He laughed and slapped her in the face and she screamed. That killed me! I pulled the trigger shooting that nigga in the back and he dropped down.

Vanessa screamed. "BABY!" I yelled. I pushed that nigga off of her and she screamed squeezing her legs together arching her back. Her wrist were tied to the bed, her neck was red as fuck with his nigga's handprints on it.

"Chriss!!" She managed to get out. She was loosing her voice. I untied her and she curled up into a ball.

"Baby wha .." I couldn't even hold in the tears, I broke down on her. "Baby I'm sorry." I cried. I felt her touch my face. I looked at her and she sniffed lookin at me. Her eyes were barely opening.

"C-Chr... is... call ... 9...11.." She whispered and I got up grabbing her phone calling 911.

"911, what's your emergency?"

"Yes, my girlfriend has been sexually abused by her baby daddy and now she's bleeding and crying. Please get an ambulance!!"

"Okay sir we're on our way. Where's the other man now?"

"I-I shot him because he was hurting her and slapped her. Please just come!!" I said.

"We're our way sir. Sit tight."

"Okay." I said and sighed holding Vanessa's hand. "They're on their way baby, sit tight." I said kissing her hand and she nodded.

I sighed. I feel like I failed her. I told her i was going to protect her, but i didnt.

I failed her...

* : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : *

* Kenneth a damn shame...

* RIP Kenneth

* Poor Vanessa...

* Comment your thoughts. 👸