We've Grown up

Chapter 2

Fast Forward

This is me now. Waking up getting ready for school,dressing in a pink spring dress and pink pumps. I looked in the mirror and put my pink eyes shadow on and pink lip stick. Letting my hair down and checking to make sure I was dressed to impress my crush Luke Rines. I grabbed my backpack and lunch box ,yes I still carry a lunch box, don't judge me. I went down stairs and kissed my parents bye. I opened the front door and Plop!Splash! "Traaaaaaace!"I yelled. He grabbed his blue motorcycle and drug it out his driveway. "Hey like your dress." He chuckled. "Whyy? You said you were going to stop pranking meee.!" I whined. "Yeah I lied." He laughed.I looked him up and down looking at his clothes.A striped red buttoned up shirt,black jeans,and red sperry shoes. Heeey. "That's ok...it'll dry." I said behind gritted teeth."That's paint." Trace informed me getting on his motorcycle. "Traaace!" I squealed. "Later Jones." He chuckled. I stormed into the house slamming the door hard enough to shake the world. "Daddy look what Trace Parks did to my dress." I whined. "Well it is pink. It does match your clothes." He laughed. "Sweetheart no one will notice." My mother giggled. I squealed again and march up stairs. This time I put on some mid thigh pink shorts, blue wedges, a crop top that was blue and a pretty blue bow to fit on top of my blond ponytailed hair. I grabbed my backpack and my skateboard leaving my lunch box. I live 5 blocks away from my school so two blocks before I saw Trace stuck on his motorcycle."Lacey what did you do to my bike!" He angrily asked. "Oh yeah via did super glue it." I laughed. "My number one resource." I giggled. I super glued his bum to his seat and his feet and hands. "Joooones!" Trace yelled"Later Parks." I said trying to take my left foot off the board to put more force on my rolling but my foot wasn't moving. "Later Jones!" He laughed. That jerk glued my board! I swung around a pole and hung on to it. I took my wedges off and walked back down the street to where Trace was. "Hey I like your new skateboard." He complemented me in a laughing manner. "Look Trace I'm tired of fighting!" I yelled at him. "Ok look we both have to get to school so we have to compromise." He suggested. "How about I just walk to school and leave you here by yourself." I suggested as I started to walk back up the street. "Come ooon!" Trace sighed. I turned around and put my hands on my hips. "How about you control the motorcycle." "Fiiiiine! I moaned as I got on the motorcycle with Trace. I sat on his lap,placed my foot on top of his,my hands were on top of his hands and I took off his helmet and I wore it. "Don't be a freak." I said to him laughing. "Don't worry you're not the first girl that has been sitting on my lap." He joked holding my skateboard. Trace isn't my friend to be exact just my menace neighbor. He has black hair that stands up like Justin Russo off of Wizard of a Waverly place,6'1,has hot abs,sexy voice,sexy lips,his eyes were hazel brown eyes,and was a total jerk face to me. On the other hand I'm 5'7, sexy body i think,blond hair,dark blue eyes,and my lips are plumped. I started the engine and took off to school. We arrived and I got off of Trace and snatched my skateboard from him. "Bye I have to go before I'm late Trace. Later Parks." I laughed walking up to the school's door. "What about me?!" He yelled. "Should've stopped the pranks!"