「Chapter 70」

Zacznij od początku

Taehyung just rolled his eyes and kept his lips sealed. His eyes were then drawn back to you once more.--

"Mingyu, I think that hunch of yours just might be the answer," you said. "But this..." You scoffed in disgust before turning right on around as soon as you had enough of the unbelievable sight. It felt as if your heart had been pricked and started to ooze nothing but hurt. 'Is that how it is? You'll ignore me and treat me as if I'm not there, but you'll talk to her?'

"Wait!" Mingyu looked back to see what it was that you turned away from, and found Taehyung standing there with some girl. All the young male could do was shake his head before turning to go and chase after you. Little did he know, this wouldn't be the last time that he would see his upperclassmen for the day.

Just as Mingyu exited the building, he was approached and stopped by Taehyung himself. "Yah!" he shouted, as he pushed himself off the wall. "Keep the hell away from what's mine!" Taehyung's shout not only caught Mingyu's attention, but brought along the attention of a few bystanders passing and standing by.

"Sunbae," he turned to meet his threatening gaze, "what do you mean?"

"Lee Jiyeong."

Mingyu was slightly taken aback, but scoffed at his threat nonetheless. "You're a confusing guy, you know that, sunbae? It baffles me how you actually think that she belongs to you, but I think what baffles me even more, is the fact that you think you're still good for her even though you're up and treating her like she doesn't exist."

"Cute," Taehyung chuckled, before setting his face straight. "You're talking like you know me. I'm not gonna warn you again to stay away from her." Then he turned away from his underclassmen and started down the stairs. But just when he thought things were done after saying his peace, Mingyu called out to him.

"Do you think that she's something for you to call dibs on? She's not an object for you to claim! You're going around making her sad and even openly hanging out with other girls, yet you tell me to stay away from her? Sunbae, if you keep this up, Jiyeong just might get stolen right before your eyes."

Taehyung took not one more step. He turned around and openly faced Mingyu once more. If looks could kill, he'd be lying on the floor right about now. "Meaning?"

"Jiyeong's a sweet girl. She doesn't need to be treated like shit by some asshole that thinks he's nothing but good for her."

Taehyung started climbing those steps in a hurried manner. His resistance to punch every light out of Mingyu was weakening. Their faces were only inches apart when he asked, "and do you think some fucker she only met a few weeks ago at a party is supposed to be better than me?"

Mingyu just smirked, "way better."

By this time, many more eyes were beginning to surround the two. Murmurs, filled with questions about whether they were going to fight or not, began to rise. "Stop kidding yourself."