Jokes and Schemes

Start from the beginning

        Soul grinned at me, "Dare of course."

        I thought about it for a moment before finally coming up with a good dare, "I dare you to put a dress and heels on, then go walk down the street asking if anyone wants to have a good time," I giggled and Souls face went pale, "I don't have a dress.. Or heels.."

        "You're gonna use mine! C'mon!" I grabbed his hand and started pulling him up the stairs.

        "Here. Put these on. I'll turn around," I handed him a red dress that would fall down to his knees with a red ribbon around the waist and a pair of black stilettos. He looked at the items like they were going to kill him.

        "It's not that bad, just try it," I placed the clothes in his arms and turned around, "Small problem. I don't know how to put these on.."

        I laughed and turned back around. He wasn't wearing a shirt. I'm pretty damn sure my face was redder than a tomato.

        "It's easy. Here," I walked towards him and pulled the dress down over his head. Then I pulled it down and tied the ribbon around his waist and the string around his neck that held up the dress.

        "Take off your pants, shoes, and socks," I stepped back a few steps and had to stifle my laughter.

        "Wow, (y/n)," He grinned at me and stepped closer, "Didn't think you'd be so straightforward."

        My face heated up more, "Soul," I grinned back at him, "You wish that's what I meant. Just do it," I paused for a moment, "Or I will. And I'll make sure you have to ask Maka's dad."

        He brought his face down and whispered inches away from my face, "Do it then," I stared back straight into his crimson eyes and smirked at him. I slowly lowered myself to the floor and placed my hands on his jeans. Then I tugged them down and removed them from his legs. Next I pulled off his shoes and socks and shoved his feet into the black heels.

        "Told ya I'd do it," I stood back up but was only standing for a moment before I felt Soul push me against my wall, "I never doubted you..." He whispered against my neck.

        "Soul," I moved his face to look at me but he shut me up by kissing my lips and wrapping his arms around my waist. I felt his tongue on my lips and denied with a smirk. He smirked too which left me confused until his hands started sliding up from my waist, "Soul," I started again and he took the chance and pushed his tongue into my mouth. Our mouths molded together for a few moments, "Mmmm. Soul," I placed my hands on his shoulders and pushed him back a bit, "You have a dare to do."

        He grinned at me, "I suppose I do. Wanna have some fun, (y/n)?"

        "You can't ask me, silly. You have to ask someone else. Like Maka's dad," I mimicked his grin and stepped out of the way.

        "Let's go get him here," I started down the hall.

        "How do you plan to do that?" He stepped down the stairs after me.

        "I have my ways," I smirked and stepped into the kitchen to grab the phone. Then I dialed Spirits number and waited for him to pick up.

         "Maka? Maka is it you?!" His voice sounded excited.

        "Nope. It's (y/n). I was thinking.. Maybe you could come down here and help me with something? It seems that the zipper on my dress is stuck," I grinned at Soul who looked completely dumbfounded.

        "Yes! Yes I'll be right there!" I hung up and looked over at Soul.

        "Let's go show the guys before sending you outside to wait for your date," I giggled and we walked into the living room.

        Black*Star burst out laughing the moment he saw Soul, "HAHAHA," His laughter rang through the whole house. Kid was smirking and laughing slightly under his breath.

        "Isn't he pretty?" I asked and poked him in the stomach.

        "Oh yeah, for sure," Kid nodded and I smiled at him.

        "HAHA, HE IS NOTHING COMPARED TO ME," Black*Star was grinning, "Black*Star... That's..." I giggled, shaking my head.

        "Now lets go outside, Soul. Before you know who gets here," I laughed and pulled the three towards the door.

        "Wait. Who's coming?" Kid asked and I just smirked, "You'll see."

        I pushed Soul out the front door and turned around to face the other two, "C'mon. We can watch from the balcony," I grabbed their hands and pulled them upstairs. We walked out onto the balcony and looked down. Soul was standing below us looking around. People walking down the street were giggling as they walked by. Finally Spirit arrived and took one look at Soul before looking completely confused. The fun was just beginning.... But then.

        So was the horror and blood spill.