Episode 10: Rises of Evil

Start from the beginning

- Edward: after all this time, i haven't know your name

- Jack: oh, how rude i am, I'm Jack, Jack Résonaye , nice to meet you

- Edward: Edward Belpois, nice to meet you too. Do you know the girl you carrying all this time name is?

- Jack: i have no idea.(*See ID falling out of the pocket*)

- Edward : hey you shouldn't do that

- Jack:(*pick up ID*)hmm, Annie Reiner, born 12 February, 1995 in Kadic,France. Well, she is the same age as mine, also born in the same place as mine, (*see Dunbar's Technology Inc ID*), she even work at the same place as i, hmm, R&D lab, that why i never seen her face before.

- Edward: what department do you work in?

- Jack: i work in Marketing. Well, that it for today, we should get some sleep.

The next morning, Date: 15th October, 2030- William arrive at Frankfurt airport with Emma and Monty. They take a taxi to the Game Center there. Edward with Jack and Annie already wake up ready to go home, William meet them, he give Jack and Annie 2 ticket back to France at 9:30AM

- William(*smile*): Edward so good to see you. (*whisper*) i'll have some questions to ask you but for now, play along

- Edward: yes...Mr Dunbar

- William: Jack? Where have you been all this time?

- Jack: Boss? I...i...i,...

- William: i don't mind if you take a vacation, after all you are hardest working employee i have ever had

- Jack: thank boss.

- William: and Annie

- Annie: yes, sir?

- William: how your kids?

- Annie: i'm, eh... still single

- William: well, then you should meet my twin brother, Monty sometimes. Well then, you 2 go home first, i have some business to attend to.

Jack and Annie are stress out while talking to William because they thought they would get fired. The 2 are relieve. As for Edward, William tell him to go to the mall with Emma

- William: Edward, do you mind taking Emma to the mall, she won't stop talking going to it since we boarded that plane

- Edward: Me? Ok, mr Dunbar

William give Emma his credit card then go to the game center. At Edward side, he and Emma go to the mall , Emma tell him to shop himself some new clothes, he go to the store to try some new outfit. As for Emma, she shopped herself some beautiful dresses.

- Edward: are you sure that ok?, 3 dress for 1000 Euros, kinda expensive

- Emma: don't worry, my dad won't mind

They go to see the other store for a while then bump into Odd, she is walking with a bodyguard disguised as her husband but Edward spotted out by her voice

- Odd: Edward? It really you, did you leave your house because you can't find happiness in your family?

- Edward: uhm, no. I don't even know i got here, i was in comas the entire time. But wait a minute what are you doing here, aren't you suppose to be on a tour around France.

- Odd:uhm...uh uh uh... that was a lie, i need a vacation, i already leave dear Ollie what he need, he'll be fine.

Meanwhile at Dunbar's Technology Inc, Wiliam take Monty to go see around the building. He show Monty the Supercomputer(custom made by the German so it run differently with the French one) with main program that run the entire German sever, it was Jeremy's Medieval World. Monty come close, he touch the monitor, a little spark of electricity run into the Supercomputer. The building suddenly lose power, but the supercomputer is still on. William tell the guard to search around for any problem but they find nothing. The power go back up but th Supercomputer is overheated. It begin to spark , a glimpse of XANA symbol show in the monitor then it explode. William triggers the alarm to evacuate all personnel. He start the cool shutdown procedure ( The German Supercomputer power by an Arc). He and Monty then get out of the place, 15 minute later, the facility haven't exploded, the entire building just shutdown completely. William with a team come in to check on the Supercomputer. The team get a new monitor to plug in the Supercomputer, what they find is nothing, everything is gone. All of the data are transferred to the Cortex. XANA regenerate slowly again, XANA whole body grow back 1 by 1 until he is complete.