Main Character Bios

Character Bios

Hey guys,

It's Tee. So, I just wanted to let you guys know how indecisive I am lol. Basically, looking at the cast I've chosen; I realized they don't really match who I see them as in my head so I went ahead and changed most of the characters to people I found more suitable or fit the characteristics.

While I was at it, I decided why not just go ahead and do a whole character bio especially after the time skip. Everyone is in different places in life so, hopefully this will give you a bit more background knowledge on the main five main characters for now. (some has changed while others remained the same)

So, here we go!

Btw, pay attention because I plan on doing a quiz on these little facts!

1. Alonzo Flemington

I was born and raised in the streets of Toronto, Canada

I was born and raised in the streets of Toronto, Canada. I'm 25 years old. I have an 8-year-old daughter named Nya Reyan Flemington with my first and ever serious girlfriend; Rochelle Phillips and a baby on the way with my current fling; Samantha King.

Just a little bit about me, I always had a passion for medicine and big dreams of becoming a doctor but after my dad's passing at a young age I was forced to become the breadwinner for the family and turned to dealing to bring in money for my moms and I. I had to give up on that dream of mine and focus on bringing in the money.

I spent two years in jail for a rape false rape charge that was dropped, and recently five years in jail for assault. Thankfully, now that I am out I have hopes of changing my life around for the better.

I currently work as a body guard for my once enemy but now close friend; Charlotte Evans.

2. Charlotte Evans

 Charlotte Evans

Hey guys,

It's your favorite girl Char!!

So, unlike, Alonzo; I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth. My parents literally raised me, swimming in pools of money and I can't complain one bit. I was one of the lucky one, what can I say?