Twenty-One

Alexandra Phillips

This was great, we sat in the back of the taxi and Alonzo rubbed my aching feet that were killing me from those heels. I was so happy to see him, it made my birthday complete even though it just started. However, I knew that I couldn't have asked for anything else. I bit my lips as he massaged the pain away so gently. "You're amazing at this," I said, wiggling my toes in his hands.

"Only because you deserve it." He smiled to himself and wrapped his massage up. "I really missed you Alex."

"I did too," I pulled my feet out of his lap and moved closer to him so I could kiss his lips once again; a taste that I found so addicting. I looked up into his eyes and traced his lips with my finger. "how did you know I was going to be at 52?"

"I have my ways," he kissed my fingers then moved my hand out of the way so he cold find my lips again. "Just look at you baby girl," he said in between another kiss. "You think I was going to let someone as fine as you get away that easily?" my cheeks grew hot and I smiled against his lips, kissing them again.

"We're here!" the taxi announced. "$52.34" I reached for my purse but Alonzo stopped me, and rested his hand against my thigh. I watched as he pulled out a roll of cash and paid the man, tipping him extra generously. "Thanks again boss." He said, while opening the door. I climbed out behind him, with his assistance and watched as the cab rolled off. "Look at you; big spender."

"A lot has changed, and I promise you that you won't have to spend another dime with me around anymore." His voice was low and so sexy, seeing him so confident for the first time did things to me. I held onto his hand and we both made our way through the gates; into the house. Every time I stole glance at him, I was reminded of the nasty secret that I was holding onto. Tonight, I had to tell him.

Alonzo Flemington

"I don't know what it is, but there is just something about you... I just feel that real connection when I'm with you... like I can trust you with everything. I just feel like you keep it real with a nigga and that's what I need in my life right now." I held onto her hand as we walked up the long driveway from where the taxi had dropped us off. "Sorry for rambling, but I didn't get the chance to tell you how I felt before so I wanted to tell you now.""

"You're not rambling, I love hearing you speak and I really missed you."

"I thought about you every single day Alexandra!"

"I did as well." she said, looking up into my eyes. "Alonzo, I've been meaning to tell you something."

She opened up the door and as we got through the front door and I couldn't help myself anymore, I pulled her into the first room I saw and shut the door behind me. "It's going to have to wait until I finish giving you your birthday gift." I stepped behind her, so I could unzip her dress, the material fell off her shoulders and I kissed on them both, before letting the rest of the dress fall to the ground. Alex turned to me, with her arms wrapped around her naked breastsss. "Can we please talk before?" I placed a finger against her lip, and shook my head. "Let's not ruin this moment." The room was dark but the light from outside was enough for me to make out every curve and dip of her body. I licked my lips and lifted her up, placing her unto the bed, she laid there and looked over at me while I pulled off the shirt I had on. "We should really talk." She mumbled before her eyes widened at the sight of my body. These last weeks made me crave her more than ever, and now that she was here with me; I wanted to make this moment last. "Do you trust me?" I asked as I made my way over to her, watching her nod to my question. "Then I know it can wait."

I leaned over her body as I left a trail of kisses against her neck all the way down to her collar bones. "I don't know if it can..." I looked up at her and she bit on her bottom lip; goosebumps raised across her skin as I ran my hand against her thighs. "Everything about you is so damn perfect Alex," I grazed my thumb against her lace thong, then let my fingers tease her through her panties. Our eyes connecting as she began to moan softly, I moved her panties to the side and I smirked to myself as I ran my finger against her treasure that had been dripping. Alex's head went back as she let out a louder moan my touch, "Alonzo..." she said, low enough for it to be a whisper.