5. Pop The Question

Two filler chapters before I head to work!
P.S. Yes Sam I changed Sam. This is the last time I swear. But I hope you enjoy. Please excuse any spelling mistakes I will edit later.

And thank you all for getting me to 5K!!! I love you guys and the support. I appreciate it so so so so so much. ❤️❤️❤️
Enough of me now; let's get into the story. Don't forget to like and comment! I love reading comments!!

Charlotte Evans

I looked around the venue one last time, I wanted to make sure everything was perfect for my store opening celebration. Although I trusted my staff; with the amount of A-List celebrities that were on the list to attend, I had to make sure that I left a long last impression. Every event I hosted was the talk of the tabloids for weeks, and I couldn't disappoint.

I adjusted the dessert table for probably the fiftieth time before being finally satisfied with the way everything looked. It was always good to see my ideas come to life in front of me. I took a step back and smiled, nodding to myself slowly. Good job Charlotte.

 Good job Charlotte

"Miss Charlotte, sorry to interrupt you but, you have an hour to get ready

"Miss Charlotte, sorry to interrupt you but, you have an hour to get ready. Some of your guests have already started lining up outside." Skye said from the doors, holding up my dress bag. I nodded in her direction and glanced at the room one more time.

I walked over to her and she guided me into the change room where my usual makeup, and hair ladies were waiting for me. I took a seat and they spun me around in the seat so I couldn't see them work their magic. "Skye, please make sure that all the new hire security guards are working tonight. I have a feeling that we are going to have some crashers. I know they had plans of just enjoying the night so notify them that I will be paying them cash after the event."

"Not a problem, would you like to take a look at the list of them before I give them a call?"

"Uh, no... it's okay. I will get a chance to do my rounds and meet them during the party." I said, closing my eyes so my makeup lady could do my eyeshadow. "Also, make sure that the A-List celebrities are seated in the V.I.P. area! I don't want to hear any of them tell me that they were waiting outside in that line either."