Chapter Three: HOME SWEET HOME

After a twenty minute car ride, believe me, it felt like hours in that car, we finally reached our destination. I climbed out of the car and almost screamed with joy. We were at Camp Half Blood! I could barely remember the last time I was here. It must have been at least three or four years since I was here last. Even while I was a Hunter I hardly ever came here. The last time I came here, I was supposed to go on some quest with Percy, but got busy dealing with some of the Hermes campers after what they did to a Hunter's shirt.
I turned around just as the car disappeared into midair. Groups of talking demigods walked by. A group of Aphrodite girls walked by and giggled and smiled at Nico. If Nico noticed them, he totally ignored them. He was probably used to it by now.
A couple demigods walked by, and they were soaked from head to toe, almost as if they had gone swimming in the ocean with their clothes on.
A satyr ran up to Percy. "Hey, Percy! Dude, you gotta go over to the Poseidon cabin, like, now! Natasha's all freaked out and stuff. She keeps spraying everybody with water. She soaked Juniper's tree and it took every nymph and satyr to hold Juniper back. Maybe we should get rid of your sister all together. We wouldn't have to carry our stuff in waterproof bags anymore."
"Grover, as much as I dislike my sister, we can't just get rid of her. That's like, admitting that you murdered someone. It's not right." Percy sighed. This obviously happened a lot.
"Wait, timeout. We have another sibling?! Why didn't you tell me?!" I glared at Percy. Yeah, he can have his secrets and stuff, but hide the fact that we have another sibling? Not gonna happen.
Percy grinned sheepishly. "I was going to tell you, but I didn't think you'd believe me, or even want to believe me. She's not as great as you though, not by a long shot. Does that make you feel better?"
I considered this. "Yeah, just a little, but I want to see her to decide that."I said it firmly, but not harshly.
Percy sighed. "Follow me." We headed towards the cabins. As we got closer, the sounds of splashing and screaming got louder.