10: "Toto, I don't think we're in Nevada anymore!"

Beginne am Anfang

"Or maybe you just want to carry me," Cyra smirked at the speedster teasingly.

Now his face was definitely red, but the speedster stayed quiet.

After a while and the sun was setting that lost the tanks. Kid Flash set her down, putting his hands on his knees as he was breathing heavily.

"Sorry, running on empty. I don't think I've eaten in a while," Kid Flash flicked open a little compartment on his wrist. "Were we out here for twenty-four hours or else my cupboards wouldn't be bare."

Cyra opened her mouth to respond when a shirtless and very attractive boy fell from the sky Incredible Hulk style and hit the floor, making Cyra and Kid Flash fly away from each other. The black haired teen roared as he backhanded Kid Flash, making him go flying into a wall and crumbling to the ground.

He then turned to Cyra, who started to float into the air as he advanced on her. He leaped at her, but she managed to dodge, but not before he grabbed her leg and threw her into the ground. Cyra turned over and scrambled away before he was about to crush her head under his fists. She turned towards him, holding out her hands as she tried to imagine him trapped in a bubble.

Looking back at him, a green sphere surrounded him as he roared and pounded on it angrily. Cyra didn't know how long she could hold it for, especially with a very angry guy with super strength pounding away on it.

The shield broke away as Cyra lost focus when Kid Flash let out a groan. Superboy launched himself at her for the second time but was intercepted by a missile that none of them saw coming as it hit the animal boy.

Cyra made a shield around herself as she bounced away and was left to lay in the sand. Her body ached from being slammed onto the ground from the crazed teen. The guy didn't seem unaffected by the missile as it just seemed to make him angrier.

The Green Lantern struggled to get up as two tanks approached her, but the boy beat her to it as he leaped at the two tanks and ripped the gun thing off one before ripping the whole top of it off once some guy started firing at him with a machine gun. He was shot off by another missile from the opposing tank. But that tank didn't last long as the boy started denting it.

"Whose side is he on? Because I don't know if I should cheer for the tanks that tried to blow us up earlier or the boy who tried to make a Cyra pancake," Cyra said as Kid Flash sped next to her.

"Do you really want to stay and find out?" Kid Flash asked as Cyra shook her head.

Kid Flash moved to pick up the blonde, but she put her hands on his chest and pushed him away lightly.

"You did enough," Cyra started to float in the air. "I can fly and I think your still a little out of it."

The speedster pouted. "But I love having you in my arms."

"You obviously don't have a girlfriend," Cyra said as she started flying with Kid Flash running beneath her.

"Why do you say that?" The ginger sounded offended.

"Because you a horrible flirt and I hope you wouldn't be flirting with me if you had a girlfriend."

Kid Flash let out a snort. "Touché."

Cyra swooped over the hill, keeping close to Kid Flash and as he was running down, he tripped over a rock or something and went flying down the hill. Always the hero, Cyra tried to catch him but wasn't prepared for his weight and went rolling down the hill with him.

They stopped rolling and Cyra stood up, dizzy as she placed a hand on Kid Flash's shoulder. "Klutz," She called him as she sent him a glare.

Kid Flash put his hands up in defense. "Hey, I'm hungry so give me some slack!"