35. Happy

Ivan P.O.V

I woke up breathing heavy with the taste of dirt in my mouth in complete darkness. I moved a little and more dirt fell on top of me making me pankic even more. I was slowly losing air, but i just moved more and more till i could see light. I pushed pass what seem to be six feet worth of dirt and made it to the top, taking a deep breath. I looked around at the darkness and the moon that was bright over me.

"Ivan." A voice said and I turned see Ayana's brother.

"Kendell?" I said as he walked closer to me with a extreme blush on his face.

"Yes." He said looking me over and biting his bottom lip.

I was very aware that I was naked right now, but as a wolf I didn't really care about being naked in front of someone. He kept taking glances down till I grabbed him on the side of his face making him just look at my face.

"Where's Ayana?" I asked him.

"At the house, you turned out amazing." He said smiling again.

I took a deep breath and till I could smell her and I shifted. I looked at Kendell and before I could say anything he jumped on my back excited.

"I get to ride you Ivan, exciting." He said smiling and laughing but I just started running.

Damn, I must have gotten a lot faster because the world blurred around me as I moved. I suddenly stopped when I saw the house and Kendell fell off of me. I didn't care that he was in pain on the ground but my mother ran to him.

"Mom." I said and she looked at her giving me a hug and after that my dad ran to me hugging me as well.

I looked as my brother and sister both ran hugging me as well, and I couldn't help but feel shocked. I looked around seeing my whole pack, but I still didn't see Ayana, but I smiled seeing my brothers.

"I got this for you." Skyler said tossing jeans at me.

I shifted back and everyone moved back from me as I pulled the jeans on and started to smell the air around. I could smell her strong now, and I started pushing pass everyone to find that smell. My mouth really hurt, and I didn't know why and I could smell her blood, something I also didn't understand.

I ran into the hive house and everyone looked at me as I turned heading up the stairs that head to her old bedroom. I made it to her door, and I didn't have time to turn nobs so I kicked the door open. She stood next to the window with a bright pink dress that moved when she turned and looked at me.

"Ivan!" She said excited and I ran to her, picking her up and kissing her with all the power in me.

I pulled back when my teeth hit hers and I held my mouth, and listened to her laugh.

"What was that?" I said in pain.

Ayana grabbed my hand and pulled me to the bathroom, as I started to the bathroom I could taste blood in my mouth. She stopped my by the mirror and I looked up as she wrapped her arms around my waist. I saw my eyes glowing red and fangs in my mouth, and the shock didn't leave my face.

"I'm a vampire." I said to myself and then looked down to Ayana waiting for my real emotions.

"Look at this." She said as I opened my mouth so I turned and looked at her.

She walked into the room and stood in the middle and before my eyes, she shifted. She was a small wolf the size of a large dog, and cute so I smiled. She shifted back and gave me a smile that matched mine.

"So you're a wolf, and I'm a vampire?" I asked wanting her to come closer to me.

"Well while you where slowly dying in front of me I had to act fast, so I changed you. When I changed you I took all of the blood out of you, and fused it with mine. Once they where put together then, I put all of your blood back. I was weak for a few days, and so put you in the ground so you can heal. Its a natural why for a maker to make sure no one touches there baby." She said making me smile.

I didn't say anything just nodded, as I moved closer to her looking at her now naked body. I moved to her, wrapping my arms around her waist and picking her up till her legs wrapped around my waist. I looked at her eyes that turned green and I smiled that she had my wolf in her as well.

"I love you Ayana." I whispered and she smiled at me.

"I love you too, and I checked with a doctor and yes all three of our babies are alright in me." She said and I smiled.

"I know, I feel them and yes they are just fine." She placed her forehead on mine, and I walked her back to the bed.

I softly placed her down on the bed as her legs stayed tightly wrapped around my hips. She gave me a little giggle, and I moved down letting my new fangs run over her neck. I never got excited over the smell of blood, but my dick instantly got hard when I smelt hers.

"You can do it, bite me." She whispered and I sat back.

I stood up slowly pulling off the jeans and grabbing her hand pulling her off the bed. She didn't talk as I pulled her into the bathroom, and turned on the shower. I softly bite my lip as I watched her step into the shower and the water covered her hair. Her eyes only got greener with swirls of red, and I noticed my lips was bleeding. She picked her finger up in a "come here" motion and I didn't leave her waiting. I stepped into the water with her and let the dirt wash off of me and she smiled.

I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my hips again, as I pressed my lips to hers. I slowly let my hands play with her folds, and she gave me a moan. She moved her hips into the palm of my hand and I before I react she let her teeth sink into my collar and I gave her a deep grunt. She sucked blood from me, and it felt amazing as I felt my dick twitch. I pushed her back from me and forced her legs from around me. I wasn't sure if this was all my wolf or some of the vampire, but I need her blood and her body badly.

I made her turn around and press her hands onto the wall, and looked down at her perfect hour glass shape.

"I missed you much my mate, my alpha, my king." She whispered making the vampire and wolf in me both go crazy.

I grabbed her hair and pulled her head, and forced it over and let my fangs sink deep into her skin. She gave me a loud moan, and tried to reach back to touch but I stopped her forcing her back down a little. I pushed into her and she moaned louder, and I was already close to exploding. I reached grabbing her leg forcing them open more, and sank my teeth deeper getting more of her blood.

"Oh Ivan!" She screamed as she explode around me, and the pulsing only made me move faster.

I pulled my fangs out of her as I felt myself release inside of her and she turned and looked at me. She smiled as we both kept breathing heavy, and I smiled back at her.

"Do you still want to marry me?" I asked her and she laughed.

"I'm not going to marry anyone else." She said as she started to clean me off and I did the same for her.

"Have you ever turned anyone else into a vampire?" I asked her.

"No, you're the first and hopefully the last." She said laughing and I did the same.

She was happy, and really happy this time and I knew why. I could feel that her powers are at 100% now since Kalan is gone. She is the only fire element and that gave her happiness and when I started to smile she looked at me.

"What?" She asked laughing.

"I just really, really, really love you." I said giving her a tickle and she gave me a laugh.