14. Family

Ivan P.O.V

I looked as everyone looked around at what just happened but I just watched Ayana. She turned to look at the other women, Cascade more so.

"Ayana what just happened?" Cascade asked her.

"I don't know but he's means us all harm." Ayana said before Rose ran to her.

Rose wrapped her arms around her giving her a big hug, and to my surprise Ayana returned it. Skyler explained everything to me, about the fire and the element things and yes its hard to believe.

"He's trying to kill us." Ayana said and the women all looked at each other.

"How do you know that?" Cascade asked.

"I just could smell it on it him, and when I heard that voice in his head, that voice." Ayana looked around as if she knew the voice and I grabbed her arm.

"We have to go." I said looking at her and she gave me a slight nod.

"Ivan, no, we need to figure this out." Nora said to me and Skyler touched her shoulder.

"Later Ayana," I said and she gave me a challenging look, so I returned it.

"We'll see you all later." I said to the other Alphas and they nodded knowing why.

I had to deal with this is a very hands on way, based on the fact Ayana wasn't the easiest woman to deal with. We walked out the front door, and I noticed how hard Ayana was taking this. She wasn't really a touchy, feely woman so that was kind of shocking to see. I opened her door, and than walked around getting into the car myself.

"Are you alright?" Ayana asked me as I sat down.

"I'm fine, are you alright?" I asked her and the look she gave me made my heart shake.

She wanted to tell me something, but she wasn't going too, because she's headstrong as hell. I need to relax her a little, but since I wasn't good at this whole thing I wasn't sure what to do.

"What would you like to do?" I asked her and she looked at me.

"Go home." She replied sadly, as she sat back in her seat.

I looked at her sad face, and when she glanced at me she tried to hide she was sad. I opened the car door, and stepped out, heading around to her door. I pulled her door open and pulled her out the car, and I smiled at her confused face.

"Ivan, what the hell are you doing?" She asked placing her hand on my chest.

I didn't say anything as I smiled at her beautiful face, and her almond shaped eyes, and after a few moments she smiled at me. I didn't have a lot of those vampire powers that I once had but enough to teleport again. I pulled her closer to me till her breast pressed onto my chest, making them pop out of her dress a little. Before she could move again, I let the black smoke of me teleporting cover our bodies and she looked up at me as our feet touched the ground.

"I've never had someone teleport me before." She said slightly laughing.

"Really? How did it feel?" I asked her as she laughed more.

"Funny." She said still laughing till she made me laugh a little.

"I'm shocked you can still do that." She said wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I can still do a little, but they should be gone soon." I said wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Maybe, I'll mark you soon." She said letting her breath softly hit my lips and I'm sure my eye color changed.

"If you mark me, I have to mark you." I said letting out a low growl and she gave me a shocked, yet intrigued look. 

"Ayana!" about 13 young female voices yelled and I remember where I took her, home.

I looked over to all 13 of her sisters, and her one brother who I know is gay but is hiding it, and her bitch mother.

"Girls!" Ayana yelled running away from me.

I watched as she hugged all of her sisters, and her brother looked at me and I gave him a nod, but he blow me a small kiss.

"Look what trash Ayana brought back with her." Iyana said walking to me and I looked down a Ayana's mother.

"Hello Iyana, nice to see you again." I said and she laughed pushing back her black hair.

"I wish I could say the same for you, but looks like you finally tricked my beautiful daughter into liking you. What did you hang her by her wrist and whip her like a slave?" She asked me in a harsh voice.

This was the most annoying woman I have ever met, and every once in a while Ayana acts just like her. I hate hat stupid smile she gave me, and everything she ever said was just annoying and racist.

"No I didn't whip her to get her to like me, I just eat her pussy." I said and she gave me a shocked, disgusted look as I walked away from her.

"Ivan!" I heard all 13 of the young girls voices as they ran to me.

They jumped me with hugs, and kisses and I couldn't help but smile at the girls. They all had to be from the age 10 to 13, and they all had a happy, young woman's heart. 

"Girls let go of him." Ayana said as I hugged all of them back.

"Damn Ayana, he's our brother-In-Law, let us be happy to see him." One yelled at Ayana.

"Hello Kendell, how have you been?" I asked Ayana's brother as he walked to me.

"Better since I get to see you." He whispered but I didn't really hear him over the sound of Ayana's father yelling.

I moved closer to Kendell so I could hear what he said but he quickly teleported away from me.

"Ivan!" He yelled walking to me and all of the women parted like the sea.

They all gave him a bow, but Ivan just walked over to me and stood behind me something that was strange.

"Ivan, how are you son?" He asked offering his hand to me and I shuck it.

"Good, me and Ayana are doing well." I replied pulling her forward but she pulled back a little.

"Yes, Ayana good to see you as well woman." He said and she gave him a nod.

I haven't been around vampire much, but I didn't notice it was a gender difference here. I think I understood, why Ayana was so strong to me. She didn't want to be second anymore, like she is in her own world. I don't care how this world work, Ayana is a Luna and a Vampire queen and she will be treat like that.