10. Marked

Ivan P.O.V

I wanted Ayana to fight me back, so I can teach her a lesson. She pulled back from me, and I smiled at her.

"How can you move so fast?"  She asked shocked.

"You don't know me, and somethings are going to say that way." I replied letting her go.

She moved back from me with anger on her face, and smiled at that. She made this fun, because everything, got to her, everything that I did. I watched as she disappeared again, and I could smell she only when back to the room. I slowly walked back to the house, done with my birthday, and this whole night. I walked into the house and saw my mother heading to me, and I knew she wanted to talk to me.

"Not know." I said making her stop in her tracks.

I walked up the stairs feeling tired, like I always felt and I knew why. I pushed open the bedroom door, and there sat Ayana on the edge of the bed, angry. I didn't say anything to her, just walked to the bathroom to shower. I looked at myself in the mirror, and started to shave my face, but I stopped grunting in pain. I felt that burn again, that strong, reminding burn that started when ever she wanted it to.

"Are you alright?" Ayana yelled from the bedroom.

"Fine." I replied feeling like I wanted to pass out.

I stepped into the shower and looked down at the mark, that sat on my thigh. I quickly cleaned myself need to go to bed. I stepped out pulling on my shorts, and walking out the room and crawling into bed quickly. I noticed how Ayana looked at me with a look that told me she was on to me.

"Ivana." She whispered.

I was always tired of this woman, and more sick as hell of her all the time, but the way she whispered. I couldn't help but turn to her and the look on her face was sad, as she moved to me.

"Tell me who did this to you?" She asked, as the burn got more intense.

"Don't worry about it Ayana." I replied as she sat on my lap now.

"I can see the burn on you, feel it, smell it. Who took you?" She said grabbing the back of my neck.

I moved to push her away but she didn't move, telling me I was to weak right now. All I could see was her face, the woman that did this to me, as the burn made me pass out.

Ayana P.O.V

I looked as Ivan passed out in my hands, and he looked so peaceful and handsome like this. I let him fall to bed, getting to see the women that tricked him, and did this to him. I stood walking out the room and running into Mark. He gave me a smile, but I didn't return it as I stopped him in his tracks.

"Hello Luna, are you going back to the party?" He asked looking at my hand on his chest.

"No, me and you are going to fix what's wrong with Ivan." I said and he gave me a shocked look.

"Luna, I don't think you understand what happened to Alpha." He said.

"He went to party, five vampire women seduced him, they marked him." I replied and he gave me a look.

"No they changed him, right?" He asked and I smiled.

"No, the five of them are to weak to change anyone, then though one is a queen. They marked him, giving him vampire abilities, but he's not a vampire." I said and Mark smiled at me.

"You're falling in love with him now." Mark said making me nervous on the inside.

"No, I just don't want him to have another woman's mark." I yelled at him.

"What ever you say, so are we going to wait for Alpha?" He asked.

I didn't say anything to him, just hugged him and teleported with to the front of Derava hive. Ever vampire looked at me, then quickly fell to there knees in honor of my visit to them. I walked heading for the front door, but stopped when I noticed Mark wasn't behind me.

"Mark." I said and he quickly moved behind me.

I pushed opened the doors, and the smell of blood hit my noes hard, making me want to feed as well. I hate drinking blood from glasses, and the though of just biting someone made my fangs spring free. I looked around the room, everyone drinking from a willing human, and the smell of sex in the air.

"Queen Ayana!" Derava said from the top of really long stair case, with her long black hair on the side of her pale colored face. She looked me into my eye, moving her small frame, and batting her pretty little red eyes.

"Derava." I replied as she turned into yellow smoke.

"How are you?" She said standing next to me.

I looked at her as she gave me a small nod, and a smirk that annoyed the hell out of. She looked back at Mark, than back to me, turning that smirk into a smile. 

"I see it's true, your mate is a wolf, sad." She said before she looked at me.

"Yes, that is sad that my mate has to be a wolf, but what is sadder is how you marked him." I replied and she gave me a look of confusion.

"My Queen, I have marked tons of men and women over the years. I think I would remember marking a alpha wolf." She said making everyone in the room laugh.

"Oh but I think you do remember him, only you can make his mark burn, and it's been burning. You marked my mate, and since there is only one way to take away a mark, I'm sorry." I replied to her and the room feel silent.

"No My Queen, I didn't mark any alpha wolves." She replied backing away from me.

"Derava, you and your favorites will come with me and the rest will stay here forever." I said as the horror of what was about to happen to them.