7.Party

Ayana P.O.V

I slept for a little bit, and when I woke up it was 3:15 pm and I was excited a little. I'm never really awake during the day, so I have no Idea what goes on here. I woke up taking a shower, and getting dressed, and grabbing a oversized hat before walking out the room. The first person I saw was Mark walking to me with a smile.

"Good Afternoon Luna." He said.

"Hello Mark." I said as he walked pass me and I kept moving.

I only wake up for a moment to drink my blood, and than I'm back off to sleep but I didn't want sleep right now. I walked seeing Ivan's mother walking with decorations in her hand but stopped when she saw me.

"Oh sweetheart I'm happy you're going to join us." She said before dropping the boxes of stuff on the ground.

"Join you for what?" I asked dumb founded.

"Ivan's birthday party silly, we need to set everything up before he gets home from work." She reached down grabbing the box and grabbed my arm pulling me with her.

I noticed that she kept talking but I didn't really here anything she said as she dropped the box again. She pushed open a door, and the ball room was big and full of sun light, so I put on my hat as I walked in.

"Oh dear, we could close the curtains." She said worried.

"No I'm fine, I haven't been in sun light for sometime and it would hurt, but its not going kill me. Once I get more use to it the better I'll be." I said and she smiled.

"Alright you can help me set up everything, so it will be a nice surprise for him." She said handing me different things.

I took some of it and I started teleporting across the room, hanging things her and there as other in the room watched me. I listened to them all talk about me, and shockingly it as all good things.

"Wow she's so beautiful and talented." One woman whispered to a group of women that all agreed with her.

I was starting to think that I judge all of these people, based off skin color and never got to meet them. I didn't mean to but I never been around white people before, my hive was all black and a few Hispanic. I looked at the sun low in the sky and how everyone was leaving to get ready for the party.

"Luna!" Mark yelled running to me and stopped in front of me.

"I picked up out a dress to wear for the party to night, it's in your room." He said with a smile.

"Why are you always smiling?" I asked him and he gave me a look of confusion.

"Well I'm happy, I'm happy that I got to see you today, and I don't always get that honor. Believe it of not we all are, you're our Luna and over a month we haven't seen you at all. We all love you, that's why I'm happy." He said still holding that smile.

I nodded to him hiding that his words honestly touched me, and made me feel warm on the inside. I headed up the stairs and into my room, and stopped looking at the dress on the bed that was pretty. It looked like a vampire dress, with lace all over it, but it made me smile. No one knew anything about me here but they all guess what I was liked, and that's more than I did. I grabbed the dress, and sat it over my lap. The dress would cover my feet so I reached under the lace, and cut the slip under it.

I carefully cut the lace, than slipped on the dress on and it stopped at my mid tight. The neck of the dress was still like a turtle neck covered in lace, but I slipped on the shoes and earrings that match. I let my dreads just hang down, and pinned them to the side, before I walked out the room.

"Ayana he's going to be here in 10 minutes." Ivan's mother said grabbing my arm and walking me into the ballroom. 

"Wait I don't have a gift." I said remember that.

"Oh well he has tons of gifts, so don't worry." I she said making me go into the room.

I couldn't give him anything, he showed me how to us a phone yesterday and for just being nice. I stopped with her next to the rest of the family as the lights when low, and I though of what I could give him. I teleported to my room, and looked under the bed pulling out of my suit cases, and grabbing his gift. I teleported back and everyone looked at me as the ballroom doors open.

"Surprise!" Everyone yelled, but me and Ivan still looked at me first.

Everyone started to sing happy birthday to him, but still I just looked at him in his nice suit. He didn't smile at me, and I didn't either as he slowly started to move forward. The song came to an end and everyone clapped as Ivan made it to the little stage.

"Thank you everyone, I need to change but I'll be back and enjoy the party with you." He said before soft music started to play.

His family walked to him giving him hugs and kisses, but he looked back at me and my heart fluttered. I'm not sure why that keeps happening to me, one thing I did notice was that Ivan looked nice. He not only looked nice to me, but I could feel him when he walked into the house today, something I couldn't before. I was getting closer to him, even if I didn't know how I was, but he was nice.

"Ayana." Ivan said whispering to me over the music.

"Yes." I replied looking up at him.

"I have something for you out back I want to show you." He said whispering to me again.

I nodded to him as he reached down about to grab my hand, but he stopped grabbing my shoulder. His gift, was still in my hand but I could wait to give it to him, after she showed me whatever he had.