3.New Home

Ayana P.O.V

I woke up the next night, with a frown on my face, ready to act like I was happy. I sat up and looked at the moon, and the night clothes that I wore. I love the color pink, but I stood setting it on fire, and watched as it burned off my skin. The moonlight hit my skin softly making my fangs come out.

"What the fuck was that?" Ivan voice rang in my ear and I grabbed the blanket quickly covering myself.

"Nothing." I said turning to see him with a glass of water in his hand.

He didn't say anything, just looked at me with confusion and fear on his face.

"Get dressed." He said backing out the bedroom door.

He stopped looking at me as he slowly closed the door, and I hated myself right now for two reasons. One he saw me naked, and two I was careless and he saw my gift. I walked to the shower, and turned the water as hot as I could get it and stepped into it cleaning myself quickly. The water wasn't hot enough here, and it was making me shiver almost in pain from how cold it was.

I stepped out and looked into the dresser where my clothes where, and they all looked horrible. Dresses with flowers, and solid colors, but I had to wear all of this till I had time to go home and get my stuff. I walked out the room having no idea where I was going but I just walked, down a long hall, down a long stair well, and into the main lobby.

"Luna." Someone said but I didn't turn as I walked to the front door.

"Luna." The same voice said grabbing my shoulder and I turned seeing Mark.

"Yes." I replied and he gave me a smile.

"It time for dinner, I was just going to get you." He said still giving that smile that I didn't like.

I pushed his hand off of me and he started walking, I looked at the people lined up to watch me like I was an animal. I was freak to these white wolves, but they looked like freaks to me as well, all of them smelled bad and all of them whispering.

"Luna." Mark said making me look at him as he pushed a door open.

I looked a the blond haired, blue eyed family that was Ivan and than I looked at Ivan at the head of the table. Mark walked me over to a chair next to Ivan and everyone gave me a smile again.

"Nice to see you again Ayana." A older woman said to me.

I looked at her and gave her a fake smile and a nodded.

"Nice to meet you for the first time, I'm sure all of you where at my wedding, but sadly I don't remember much. Only thing I remember of yesterday night was being sold to my new owner." I said looking at Ivan who gave me a angry chuckle.

"Oh, well nice to have you in the family." The woman said again.

"Yes, I'm Oscar, this is my wife Soar, my youngest son, Timmy and my only daughter Tiffany." I looked at the two kids and smiled.

The girl had to be about 13 and the boy about 9, and they looked at me as if I had something on my face.

"You're the new Luna?" I girl asked and I nodded.

"Why do sound like that?" The boy asked me.

"I'm African." I replied.

"Why is your like that?" He asked again.

"I dreaded it years ago, easier when I'm hunting." I replied.

"What do you hunt?" He asked again.

"Animals, people, whatever I feel like eating." I replied.

"Are you going to eat Ivan?" He asked and I smiled.

"I wouldn't want my mouth close to him." I replied when Ivan hit the table so hard everything shuck.

"Tim, shut up and you do the same." He yelled in that loud voice again.

Tim jumped in fear like everyone at the table but I just looked at him. His face was turning red and everyone started to eat there food but me and him.

"Eat." He said and I looked at him.

"I don't eat food like this." I replied and his mother looked at me.

"I though vampires did eat food, I'm sorry if I'm wrong." She said.

"No you're not wrong, some of us do, once that have been turned. They eat food like this, and also blood, but I was born a vampire, so I don't. I drink blood and only blood, and if I was lucky my mate would have been a vampire, and I would only get stronger. If my mate was a vampire, my vampire powers would grow, but since his isn't they will stay the same. I have to get strong before I'm forced into mating, so my vampire will be strong forever." I said and again I heard that angry laugh.

"Well lucky for you I don't want to touch, so you have years to make yourself stronger." Ivan said with a smile.

I looked at him and all I could see was his blood in his veins, and I wanted to jump on him and take it. I never drank blood from a white person before, and he would give me fight something I liked from my pray. I heard someone clear cough making me snap back, and I noticed how close I got to him. My fangs stood at full attention, and my eyes red as they could get, I wanted blood and I wanted it know.

"Are you alright Ayana?" The little girl asked me.

"Yes, fine." I replied moving away from Ivan and looking as everyone started to eat again.

My stomach was killing, and it was making me not feel good. I haven't eaten since before my wedding and I need to find something to eat and now. I hate drink animals blood, but since I have no other choose I will have too when I leave this table. I glanced over seeing Ivan not eating either just watching me and I turned to look at him.

"Problem?" I asked and he just looked at me.

"No, Queen Luna." He said, and I could tell if he was being sarcastic or not but I didn't talk.

I looked at him for a moment longer, and his lips curved up into a smile, he had a nice smile but I still didn't return it just looked at the table again. I heard him chuckle again as I looked down at the table. Soon as I can I'll go to the back and hunt down an animal, I just need to find something.