11.Falling

Ivan P.O.V

I sat up quick taking a deep breath of air, because I felt like I couldn't breath. I looked over to Ayana walking into the room, and she gave me a look that was soft. She never looked, soft like that, and I didn't understand what I meant by that. She was covered in blood, and she gave me a smile that kind of confused me. I looked down at the bag in her hand, that was dipping blood as she walked closer to the bed.

"How do you feel?" She asked me.

"Fine, what the hell did you do?" I asked her moving to seat up a little.

"I got you a gift." She said dropping the bag on the floor.

I sat back waiting to see what the hell she was going to pull out of that bag. She reached into it a pulled out a head, the head of the woman that marked me.

"What the fuck?" I asked moving closer.

"Wait, that's but she was black, like you?" I moving around and standing.

"Vampires are very tricky Ivan, she saw what you wanted and looked like that to trick you. Derava, was a very trick woman, but easy to kill and easy to find." Ayana said holding her head by the hair.

"Thank you, this is the best gift anyone has ever given me." I said walking to stand next to her and she smiled.

Ayana's hand caught fire, and so did the head in her hand and the first thing I though of was the mark that was on me. I put my leg on the bed, and pulled my shorts up a little seeing it was gone. I glanced over at Ayana looking at my leg as well and I looked at her.

"Since that's gone, would you like to replace it?" I asked her and she gave me a blush before she turned away from me.

"I want to take a bath, and get some sleep." She said walking to the bathroom.

"Ayana." I said grabbing her arm, and she turned looking at me.

"Thank you." I said making her smile.

"Well you are mine, so it's no problem." She replied till she noticed she called me hers.

"I mean, you should have to have someone's mark you don't want." She said pulling from me.

She started for the bathroom, and closed the door behind herself. I walked over to the ash on the ground and I smiled to myself. She found out about this, and went to kill Derava in one night, and for me. I called her a monster the first night I met her, I have done nothing but yell, and intimidate her. I have racial stereotyped her in ever horrible way, and look what she just did for me. I looked down at my hand, and felt more like shit about myself, because I never wore my wedding ring, but she always did.

"You have been nothing but bad to her," I said to myself as she walked out of the bathroom in shorts and a tank top.

She pat dried her dreads, as she walked over to the bed and slowly crawled on to it. I didn't think as I grabbed her around her waist and pulled her back into me. She looked back at me, but shockingly enough she didn't fight me back.

"What are doing?" She whispered as her heart sped up.

"I want to thank you." I whispered back into her ear.

I felt her body turn really warm as I flipped her onto her back, and she looked down at me. I licked my lips to moisten them, and her fangs sprang free. I moved down and she gave me a nervous look, telling me that she never done this before. I smiled at the though of me doing this to her first, as I moved down softly placing my lips onto hers. I don't always feel the tingle in my heart of being with my mate, but I do right now and it's amazing. I pulled back from her lips, and kissed her neck, but I kept moving lower till I grabbed them hem of her shorts and panties. Her heart was beating so fast that I stopped and looked at her.

"If you want me to stop, I will." I said and she looked at me.

"I don't want you to." She replied and I gave her a smirk.

I pulled her hips off the bed and little, before I started to ease them down together. She sat her head back, as her breathing became heavy, and her fingers grabbed the sheets next to her. I tossed her shorts and panties aside and looked at the little brown hairs that covered her, and the erection that I already had got more stiff. I let my fingers play with the short hair, and I looked up to Ayana.

"Has anyone ever did this to you before?" I asked her and she shuck her head.

I grabbed both of her legs, and wrapped them around my neck, as I placed my mouth just over her folds. She smelt amazing, and the wolf in me howled in the enjoyment of having my mate like this. I slid my tongue up her folds, and she let out a moan, that was so sweet, a pleasing to my ears. I wrapped my lips around her little button, and before I really had a chance to do anything, I felt her climax. I sat up and looked at her and she gave me an embarrassed looked.

"I never had someone touch me there before, and I don't know what happened right there, I just..." I put my hand up stopping her from talking.

"It's fine, sweetheart." I said back grabbing both of her wrist and pulling her up.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and she just looked at me for a long moment trying to find out what I was doing.

"bite me." I said and her face turned shocked.

"Are you sure?" She asked me back and I nodded.

I wasn't sure about this, the last time a vampire bite it me, it fucking hurt. I held my breath, as I felt her lick the spot where she was going to bite me, giving me a funny feeling right there. After a moment I felt her teeth sink into my neck, but it didn't hurt, it felt amazing. Ever muscle in my body reacted, making me pull her closer to me. She pulled back after a moment and I just looked at her, amazed at how much I was really in love with her.