19.Kalan

Ayana P.O.V

I woke up feeling amazing, like I haven't slept in years and I finally got to a bed. I turn over with my eyes still closed, and a smile on my face thinking of Ivan.

"You're awake, amazing." Ivan said and I looked at him.

"Well yeah, what time is it?" I asked looking out the window.

"It's 7:00." He said fixing his tie.

"P.M?" I asked pulling the cover off of me, still completely naked.

"No, A.M." He is with a dreamy voice.

"Really, I've never been awake this early in my life and I've never seen the sun like this either. The strange thing is it doesn't hurt either, maybe mating with you did give me something more." I said walking to get dressed.

"Where are you going?" I asked looking back at his green eyes, telling me he wanted me.

"To work, but I want you to stay in the house for the day." He said walking to me.

"Why? is it because of this Kalan person?" I said and he gave me a hard look.

"I'll deal with this Ayana." He replied trying to walk away.

"No, I'm your mate and this is my pack as well, I'm going to help." I said grabbing his hand and he looked back at me.

"Who's Kalan?" I asked him and he looked away from me.

"Stay in the house, I have work to do." He said pulling from me hard.

I watched him walk out the door and once again he was back to being an asshole. I mean if he doesn't want to tell me who Kalan is, I'll have to find out myself. I quickly showed and got dressed, before I headed down stairs. Now, where the hell is Mark?

"Do you need me Luna?" He asked me and I turned looking for when but saw nothing.

I turned seeing Ivan's father standing in front of me giving me a confused look, before he smiled at me.

"Ayana, how are you beauitful?" He asked me and I smiled.

"You are always so sweet Mr..."

"No, call me Oliver or dad if you want." He said offering me his arm.

I reached out wrapping my arm around his and he gave me a smile as he talked about his morning. He was the perfect person to ask about Kalan and who he was? and why he is a suspect in the house fire.

"Yesterday, when the house caught fire, did you see what happened?" I asked him and he looked at the big wooden door we stood in front of.

"Sadly no, I was in my bedroom sleep when it all started, but its sad that someone did that to the others as well." He said and I looked at him.

"The others?" I asked as he pushed the door open showing a large library.

"Yes, all the other alphas and Lunas had problems of there own someone not as bad. Rose and Xavier had some write the words 'bitch, liar, and evil' all over there house. Nora and Skyler had there house filled with cat's, over a thousand of them. Amara and Noah, had someone plug in thousands of fans all over there house. Lets see, Blossom and Calvin had there house filled with dead leaves and flowers. Lastly Cas and Nate house was flooded with water last night, and our house caught fire." He said walking away from me.

I didn't say anything but no, that didn't sound like a mistake or vandalism not even a little bit. Someone knew what we are, Calling Rose a bitch, Nora and the cats, Amara and the fans, Blossom and the leaves, Cas with the water and me with fire. The attack match our gifts and who we are.

"Who is Kalan?" I asked him and he frozen.

"No one, he's no one Ayana." He said turning to me with shock on his face. 

Fine if everyone is going to act as if they have no idea what I'm talking about I'm going to just have to read everyone's mind. I moved closer to him but stopped when red smoke covered the floor in front of me. I looked up at a clearly pissed off Ivan and I already knew he was going to start shit with me.

"You're damn right I am!" He yelled out of the blue scaring me.

"What?" I said back.

"He can hear your thoughts sweet heart." Ivan's father said walking out the room with a book in his hand.

"I told you to leave this alone." Ivan said.

"No, you told me to be a Luna and now I am, someone is trying to hurt me, my pack, my mate and my sisters." I said back to him stepping closer.

He didn't say anything and I knew I had him on the ropes, he knew I was right and didn't want to say so.

"Who is Kalan? and why is he after us?" I asked and he looked at me.

"Kalan is my brother, and also the man that train you to use your fire." He said making me back up from him.

"No, that's not true his name wasn't Kalan, his name was Ron and he died years ago." I said back and Ivan huffed.

"Before I married you and took a early morning stroll in your house, and in your room. I had no idea what you looked like so I wanted to see, and I'm sorry for doing that. I walked around you half naked and sleep with out you knowing, so sorry. I saw the picture of you and him together, and I knew when I saw that fire of yours it was true. He had fire power just like you, but he stole that power, he never should have had it. He ran away from home, and I though he was just dead till I smelled him after the fire." Ivan said walking to me.

"What? Why?" I asked still in shock.

"I don't know why he is messing with all of you Luna's but we are going to find out what he wants." Ivan said pulling me to him.

I still didn't talk just hugged him as I though of this, my morning when from nice to messed up really quick.