"Yeah nigga what now? You ready to meet your maker? Any last words fuck boy?" He cocked the gun back.

"Fuck you bitch, suck my dick." I yelled.

To my surprise Rocko was behind Torch and he put one in his skull before he was able to pop me.

Thank God for my niggas.

I got up off the ground and walked over to the Audi. Rocko dapped me up and gave me a brotherly hug.

"You straight?" He asked while tucking his pistol back in.

"Yeah, good looks nigga." I was headed back to the car.

Nico was being helped up by Trav who also rode along with Rocko.

Trav and Nico grabbed all the cash and cases of pure cocaine and placed them in the trunk of my Audi. They dragged all the bodies back to the truck.

Trav took the truck and Nico took Rocko car. He said he would follow behind him so they could burn all the evidence.

Rocko ended up riding with me and we both told Nico and Trav that we'll meet up with them in a few.

I sat in the driver seat and cocked my head back on the head rest. That was a close one I thought.

"Thanks a lot man, you really looked out for me." I dapped Rocko up again. He started to talk.

"Yeah, something told me that it wasn't right so I decided to meet y'all here, I told Trav to roll with me."

"Yeah, that nigga Torch was reckless." I started up the car and drove off, heading to the direction of the warehouse to stash the products in my safe.

It's been two days since I talked to Payton. She told me to give her a call. I didn't forget about her tho, I just needed to handle my business first.

I know she's going to be salty but I'll explain everything to her tonight.

I handled all the business at the warehouse with my boys. Nico and Trav got rid of the car and the bodies like planned.

We all discussed matters at hand and I decided to put a hold on the Cuba trip. I needed time to think and put shit back on track.

I know there would be future beef with Torch crew. I don't really give a fuck tho. I was ready to put two in somebody.

It might be best if we found them before they found us.

Afterwards I payed my mom Brooklyn a visit. Since it was only 6 o'clock, I had enough time to drive down to New Jersey and make it back to go see Payton.

I still haven't texted Payton. I want it to be a surprise, I know it won't be the best surprise since she'll be mad at me but that won't last forever.

I placed a key into my moms front door. She was sitting in the kitchen cooking up something like always. I walked over to her.

"Is that my handsome son, heyyyyy baby." She said in the most joyful tone. She pulled me into a bare hug.

"Hey Ma, what chu cooking." We both hugged for a few and then I sat at the kitchen table.

"Wassup Son, how is everything." She got up to stir her food. I sighed.

She turned back around to face me.

"By the sound of that, things must not be good, c'mon talk to me." She wiped her hands on her apron.

"I had a situation earlier with some cat named Torch, long story short my boys popped him since he had a gun to me."