"Am I right?" you grinned. "Who is it? I won't tell, I promise."

"I don't have a crush on any of those losers, okay?"

"Minji-ah," you tilted your head, "how long do you think you can keep up this secret?"

Minji's heart jumped with those words. "What do you mean?" Her anxiety levels were taking a really nice hike.

"You don't think I've noticed?" A smug smile appeared. "The person you like is Jimin sunbae, isn't it?" You tried your best to contain your giggles of excitement with a hand over your mouth.

"Are you kidding me? Jimin sunbae? I don't have have a crush on him."

"What?" That smug smile of yours slid right off your face. "You don't like him? Not even in a little bit?"

"No. Why would you think that I would like him, out of all people?"

"No--No, reason..." Well, damn. 'I'm so sorry, sunbae!' "Anyways, the boys said that Kyunghee was the one that came up to them and brought it up. I know she's your cousin and all, but you don't seem that close to her to be telling her something like that."

"That's because I'm not close with her at all. Kyunghee picks up things fast, so she must've seen me eye googling him one day," she shrugged. Minji's secrets had to be kept and there was nothing wrong with a little white lie. "It's still the same person I told you about, though."

"And so she felt the need to go and spill your secrets like that? What's wrong with her? How can she do that to her own family? That girl is crazy..." you mumbled.

"Kyunghee might be my family, but she might as well be any one of these snobby bitches in this building that I don't like. As a matter of fact, she's worse."

"I already got bad vibes from her back at the party. She started questioning my feelings for Taehyung and even accused me of being with him for his money. She went on talking about how she knew him a lot longer than I did, and how protective she is of him. Rather than what she was trying to make me understand, I couldn't help but think she was just being possessive. It was like she was saying, no one was good enough for Taehyung, no one but her. That kind of thing of thing, y'know?"

"Well, I guess I don't need to tell you to be mindful of her, given what she's done to you and what you just told me. But still, be sure to keep your distance. You never know what she's thinking up in that brain of hers."

"What are you girls talking about?" When you both looked over, you saw the Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin and Hoseok putting their stuff down and taking seats right beside you. Of course, Taehyung was the one to sit beside you. And Jimin plopped himself down beside Minji.

"Hey," Jimin waved to Minji with a little smile spread across his face.

"Hey," Minji returned the gesture alone. Instead of looking back to her book, she put it down and gave the upperclassmen and Jungkook her attention. "You guys know that we came here to study, right? How're we supposed to do that if you guys are intruding in on our session?"

Mr. Shallow || K. TaehyungOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara