winter break bnich!!

Winter break was finally here and I couldn't be any happier. Finally, no work for 16 weeks. I was heading over to my parents house to meet some friends from university. it was going to be really weird not seeing Mitch when I got there, and not the good weird.
----skip bus ride----
I went in the house with my three friends: angi, ashley, and heather. I went to hug my parents while my friends walked inside, waiting to be greeted by my parents.
"Hi everyone, we've heard so much about you all, but who's who?"
"That's ashley, that's angi, and that's heather." I said, pointing to everyone.
"Well it's very nice to meet you all. We've heard great things about all of you."
"Are you sure it's all great things?" Heather spoke up.
"Yes they've all been good things."
"That's a bit odd but I'll go with it."
"Is there anything bad you'd like to share with us heather?"
"No, not at all."
Everyone laughed at how funny Heather was being at the moment. It seemed that everything was going well; my parents liked my friends and they were all getting along well. Then, there was a knock on the door. "Oh, mitch, what are you doing here?" My mom was surprised because he would normally call to tell us he was coming over.
"I had the day off and jack is here for winter break so I figured I'd stop by." He walked into the living room where I was sat with heather, ashley, and angi next to me. We were all laughing and cracking jokes.
"Jack, Mitch is here!"
"I'll be right back guys."
"Is this the guy you've been telling us about?" Ashley questioned me like a concerned mother.
"Yes now shut up I'll be right back." I ran over to the door and there he was: so good looking without any effort. I wonder how that life is, it must be easy. "Hi Mitch." I said as I went in for a hug. "Hi jack. How's your break?" "It's great, I needed time to get away from all of the work." "Yeah it must be a lot." "Yeah it is, but I can do it. I mean I don't have any other options so I have to." "Yeah good point." My parents started talking to him again so I took that as my time to go back to my friends. "So does he like you?" Heather asked me. "I don't think so. I mean he's a big time hockey player for the leafs now so girls are practically throwing themselves at him, so I don't get why he would be interested in me." "It's ok you have me to date." "Heather, first of all, what the fuck. Second of all, no." "Well at least I tried." She faked being hurt by my rejection. "Hey would you guys want to go up to my room?" "Yeah lets go." "Trust me you'll love it." We got up to my room and "Ash are you going to talk or are you astonished by the beauty of my room?" "What are you on this room is uglie." "Well thank you, expert home decorator." "It's too much hockey." "There can never be to much hockey, ash." "That's what you say." "And what I say is right so." "Sure Hun." "It is." "Ok sweetie." "Why did I invite you here in the first place?" "I don't know why did you?" "I really don't know." "guys we should go downstairs and play mariokart!" "Hell yeah!" We went into the living room to play mariokart. I looked for Mitch but I guess he left. I checked my phone to see if anyone texted me. As per usual, I had no messages. I set up the Wii and then decided on what to say in response to mitch. "Guys I have a great idea. We should talk on our phones while driving to see how badly it affects us." "That's a great idea actually. It'll be funny because all of us will be crashing." "Ok so put your phone in between your neck and your ear. Use whichever side of your body you want it doesn't matter." I started the next round and we all drove while pretending to talk on the phone. The first one to crash was ashley, which I could've easily predicted. The rest of the night consisted of all of us laughing and having fun until I had to take them all home.
I finally came home from being a taxi and went to the fridge for a snack. I was interrupted by a knock on the door. I slowly opened the door, not knowing who or what to expect. Low and behold, it was mitch. I was expecting him to pick a fight with me but instead he did something I would've never expected and would've laughed at you if you told me it was going to happen ever a day earlier: he kissed me. It was everything I imagined it would be. It soon ended with him breaking the kiss and pulling away fast. "Mitch why'd you do that?" "Let's pretend this never happened, okay?" "Is it because you're too embarrassed to be seen with me since you're mr. hot shot hockey player now? Is that it? You're embarrassed to know a regular person?" By the time I got to the last sentence, I was screaming with all of the power I could muster up. "Jack, I can't talk about this right now. I don't even know why I did that. It was a mistake." "Oh so now I'm a mistake? You might as well leave, you're not making it any better for yourself." He got in his car and drove off, leaving me at my doorstep, furious and confused. Did he like me? Did he love me? Did he even want to be my friend anymore?