company

I arrived at Mitch's apartment. Oh my god, this might be the nicest apartment I've ever seen.
"How'd you score this beauty?" "I honestly don't know." He chuckled a bit. Damn, that chuckle, it could make my knees weak. "So what do you want to do?" "How about a movie night, just like old times?" "Mitch, we aren't that old." "I know but you get what I mean, right?" "You're damn lucky I do. Now what movie were you thinking of?" "How about one of your favourites?" He pulled out The Great Gatsby, one of my all time favourites. "How'd you remember?" "I don't know I guess I can remember things." "Well, I'll put it in while you make the popcorn." I smirked, knowing he hated making the popcorn. "Aw come on really?" "Yes no go servant boy." I called with a laugh. He sat back down on the couch with the bowl of popcorn on his lap, which I dug my hand into as I laid my head on his chest. What can I say? I'm hungry. "Jack-" "shut up, Mitch, this is a good part." He kept trying to tell me something throughout the movie but he should know better than to try and interrupt my favourite movie. Now came a sad song. The sad song being Young and Beautiful by Lana Del Rey. It's impossible for me to get through this part without at least tearing up. At least Mitch knew that which caused him to bring his arms around me and hold me. Even after that scene ended Mitch still held me, probably because another sad song was coming up. This one being less sad than the former. It was Together by The xx.
Now the movie was over, my least favourite part.
"Jack, what I was trying to say was thank you for helping me out earlier. If it wasn't for you I would've never realized how much of a bitch Brianna really is."
"No problem, just doing my job."
"And I'm sorry I haven't been answering your calls. It was Brianna's fault. She wouldn't let me contact any other girls but her."
"It's okay. At least you're free from her now."
"Damn it I should probably get going it's late. Thanks for having me over."
"You know, you can stay here if you want, I don't mind."
"You wouldn't?"
"Of course not!"
"Okay I'll stay over then."