57- Clumsy One.

Steps were heard clear and loud in the long, empty hallway. Gajeel seemed to not care much that he will be late for class. 'It's the first day.' Was his motto of the day. He walked in a slow pace thinking that he will consume energy if he moved any faster because he wanted to keep it for the end of the day so he can have enough energy to fight either Gray or Natsu, maybe even both, they never stop anyways.

"2-b. . . 2-b. . . Where the heck is that. . ." He looked to his left side to check on the classes. None of them so far were the one he was looking for.

As he was checking, he noticed someone he recognized through the window, "Levy?" He wondered. He got closer to the window but not too close so nobody notices him.

"Yeah, that sure is Levy. . ." He whispered.

"Which class is she in?" He asked as he moved forward to look at the sign.

"2-b"

The silence went on for a while.

". . . Huh?"

_______________________

"Gosh, I'm so late already, and I have no idea where Gray could be!" Natsu hissed. He fastened his pace so that he can at least make it close to the time so he doesn't get scolded by principle Makarov as usual.

"Ah! Here is the class!" He rushed to it and opened up the door right away.

Everyone turned their heads to look at him, "so, you're Natsu. . ." Unfortunately, Mrs. Evergreen was the one teaching them English this year, which made Lucy want to end her life in any way.

"Uh, sorry, I was getting lost because of the many class!" He scratched the back of his neck nervously.

He then looked to the students and started looking around, "oh! Gray!!" Natsu shouted out loud and Evergreen seemed to be quite mad at what he did.

"How vulgar of a student. . ." She whispered.

"You almost forgot someone else. . ." Gray pointed at the girl right next to him.

"Eh? What do you mea-" Natsu looked at what was right next to Gray and stayed silent for a second.

". . . Huh?"

_______________________

"GRAY!!" the usual screams were echoing through the cafeteria once more.

"WHY THE FRICK DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE WITH ME? I WAS LOOKING FOR YOU EVERYWHERE!!" Natsu started blaming Gray for everything and Gray did not even look at him for once. Gajeel was sitting by himself in the corner and Levy was sitting right next to him.

Meanwhile, Lucy was on the other side reading a book she borrowed from the library while eating her usual chicken sandwich.

Erza and Mira did not show up yet. Their chats seem to take them away from their friends.

"L-Levy. . . Why didn't you t-tell me we were in the s-same class. . . ?" Gajeel asked while slowly chewing his food. His eyes could not look straight to the person that was right in front of him.

Levy sucked into her juice, "hm?" She hummed as she was drinking. A slight pink color spread across her cheeks and nose.

She let go of the straw after finishing drinking and put down her juice, "I thought you already knew, Gaj-eel. . ." Her hands started shaking after getting nervous talking to the person she liked. She looked up to meet his eyes and saw a dumbfounded face.

His cheeks had an obvious color on. She was confused for a second as she stared at him. Their gazing seemed to not be breaking any soon.

"Ah!!" Someone hit the table by a mistake making both Gajeel and Levy to look to the other side in embarrassment.

"S-sorry!" The clumsy girl apologized.

"A-Aries!" A young boy cried out her name from a distance.

"Hm, Loki?" Gray wondered. He and Natsu were already in an intense fight and Natsu was standing right in front of him that he couldn't see who was coming on their way.

"Huh? Loki? Didn't expect you to be around here. . ." Aries exclaimed as she slowly turned around to the person that was behind her.

"Here, take my hand." He extended his hand to reach hers and grabbed it, "you shouldn't go around alone like that, Aries." He demanded in a worried tone.

Lucy left the book then looked to her right side to see Loki and Aries, "L-Loki. . ." She murmured. Gray noticed and looked back at Natsu. He shook his head to Lucy's direction and Natsu did not get him, of course.

"What?" He asked in perplexity.

Gray shook his head once more.

"What?!" This time he yelled.

"Check your god dang girlfriend!!" Gray hissed angrily at him.

Natsu blushed immediately then said, "O-okay. . ."

He turned to look at her and saw something that was obvious on her face. Was it maybe jealousy, was it hatred, or was she just careless and did not really mind all of this?

That was quite a question that indeed demanded an answer.

_______________________

I can't wait to show you guys what im preparing soon. we will get to learn new things and meet new people (and possibly have a new ship introduced). but for now, you'll have to wait a little more!

Next chapter: Relief.