15- Party.

Previously:

And with that it was settled, I was going to the party, not one hundred percent sure but as long as my stubborn friends are here its going to happen.

____________________________________

Lucy's POV •time skip: at home•

Today my friends have been only talking about the birthday, what will we wear, when will we go, they asked me about my location and I told them where exactly do I live, wasn't so far from school so it was going to be easy for them to get here, I wanted to talk to my father one more time about the party before my friends come or he would feel suspicious about it and then hit me or do something worse somehow, but I didn't know when exactly should I talk to him, now? No, he will tell me no again, but I should talk to him about my friends, once I wanted to move my legs didn't want to, they were just stuck to the ground, even my legs were scared, I tried to move again and again but there was no point, I was scared and I couldn't help it, so I stayed where I was and then decided to study while waiting for my friends to come.

"We will visit you at 6pm to get you so be ready!" I remembered what Levy said to me and looked at my clock, 5pm, I sighed then continued studying passing time.

Once it was 5:50pm I decided to go talk, I didn't feel right to merely stay still just studying like that without doing anything, what if everything went wrong while they are here? It was finally decided, I headed to the door then went down stairs looking for him, once I found him he looked at me and I stayed still waiting for the perfect time to talk.

"Dad. . ." I started.

"Yes?" He asked.

"A-about the party. . ." I trailed off as he looked at me in anger.

"Didny I say no?!" He shouted startling me.

"Y-yes. . ." I said, rubbing my hand nervously.

"Then why are you talking about it again?" He said and I looked back at him with no answer, all of a sudden I spat out words I didny mean to "my friends are coming and they are going to take me." And with that I cringed my face and squeezed my eyes turning my head to the other side, I knew he was going to do something as I heard his footsteps getting closer.

"How could you!" And by that he was about to do something, I waited and waited, but nothing happened, I opened my eyes slightly to see him frozen in his place looking to the window right next to him, I opened my eyes completely and saw some shadows behind the curtains.

'They came at the right time.' I sighed in relief as I stared at the shadows happily.

The bell rang making me run to the door, I opened it to see them waving at me, all of them looked happy except for Natsu, I still don't understand why does he act like this sometimes. . .

"Welcome everyone!" I greeted as I let them enter, I looked at Gray to see him glaring at my father, thankfully my father didn't notice, I walked to him then nudged his hands lightly whispering "please?" He frowned like a kid then looked to the other side.

"So Lucy, this is where you live?" Erza asked as she scanned my house from every side, I nodded with a sweet smile saying "Yes."

"Umm, Mr. Jude we wanted to talk to you about something." Mira started making everyone turn thier gazes from the house to her.

"Yes?" He asked curiously.

"We wanted to take Lucy with us to a birthday party, can she please come with us?" She pleaded waiting for an answer, he growled lightly as he gazed at me making me tremble, Gray then stood next to me, not too close, just to comfort me, I looked at him nervously then looked back at Dad who seemed to be still looking at me, I gulped a bit but as soon as I remembered that Gray is next to me I was OK again.