53- Second Year.

Ding dong!  !

The bell rang across the school. It was the beginning of a new day, a new life. Teenagers were passing through the gate and their chattings couldn't be stopped.

'I missed ya so much!'

'How was summer vacation with you?'

'Dude, did you and your girlfriend meet again during the vacation?'

And so, there were also the girls we all loved and knew.

"Lucy!!" Levy screamed while pushing Lucy from right to left.

"She's gonna wake up soon, don't be such a bother!" Erza scolded and Levy turned to look at her to see the first stage of how Erza would get mad. She then left Lucy and headed to the bathroom.

"Ah! Levy, wait!" Mira called, "I want the bathroom so badly!" She said with an anxious expression on.

"Uh, okay. . ." She let her pass.

Her hair was already a huge mess; her sweatpants were so down that almost her panties were shown and it was already touching the ground; her shirt was wrinkled; and her face was not on its best phase. But, despite all of that, she still let Mira go.

Does Levy look like the kind of person who would actually care? No, she couldn't care any less anyways.

"Hn. . ." Lucy slowly opened her eyes to see her friends roaming around the room.

"What's wrong?" She asked. Her mind did not think for once that today was quite a special day.

"Huh?" Levy gave her a confused look, "you kidding, right?" She then let out a huge sigh.

"TODAY IS OUR FIRST DAY OF THE SECOND YEAR!!" she screamed out loud in fury and Lucy opened her eyes so widely in a shock.

Erza did not really care. She herself was quite mad after hearing the nonsense Lucy just babbled.

"Uhh, sorry. . ." Lucy apologized with a shocked expression and her body was somewhat shaking.

She got out of bed and went to the mini kitchen that was outside. Her face looked like it held some sort of pain and Levy noticed as she walked by.

She walked towards where she was heading and stood right next to her as she was about to prepare something hot to drink.

"Lucy. . . ?" Levy called but Lucy didn't seem to answer back.

"Yes Levy, it's the same nightmare again." She muttered while pouring down the water into the mug.

"Gosh, why does it keep coming back." Levy hissed in frustration.

"I don't know, levy. I have no idea why. . . Why is it my mother all the time. . ." Lucy's voice seemed to be breaking down as she was about to end the sentence. She held tightly to her warm mug and said, "why did mom leave me? Why do I keep dreaming about it? My dreams have always been a repetition of when she left until the day my father was gone. . ." A tear fell down as she was done talking.

"I hate it. . . I hate it all. . ." She started sobbing and her hands started shaking that it almost threw the mug away.

Levy started to pat her as she looked down in pain.

'Lucy. . .' Levy thought, 'I hope you find your way some day. . .'

____________________

[ BOYS' DORM ]

Natsu was tapping nonstop on the floor. His palms were forming a fist under his chin and his breathing was getting harder by the second.

"What's wrong?" Gray asked as he was buttoning up his shirt. he looked through the reflection on the mirror and noticed how uneasy Natsu looked as he asked.

"Huh?" He looked up at him in flabbergasted look.

"Tsk. . ." Gajeel sighed while looking at the hopeless case that was right in front of him.

"Gray. . ." Gajeel called out.

"Yeah?"

"Can't you tell from his expression that he's not ready to see his love again?" Gajeel stated in more of a teasing way. Gray turned to look at Natsu who was quite perplexed by what's happening and grinned at him.

"Oh, is that so?" Gray said then sighed and continued doing what he was doing.

Natsu did not mind whatever was happening and continuing worrying again.

"Dude, it's fine. You used to see her almost everyday anyways. We live in the same place if you remember." Gray tried to cool things down but Natsu did not take it back.

"It's not that, Gray. . ." Natsu let out some words and both Gray and Gajeel stopped whatever they were doing and looked at their anxious friend.

"We change classes every year, if you remember. . ." He explained and both boys gave him a cold look.

"So?" Gajeel huffed.

"And?" Gray said.

"You two gotta be kidding me. . ." Natsu sighed into both of his palms in helplessness.

"I might be in the same class as her!!" He finally explained and both boys were shocked by what they heard.

"Is that so?" Gajeel asked as he looked at Gray and Gray looked back with a smirk.

"Oh, you two sure are cute together." Gray said in a squealing sound and Natsu's face was wrinkling in anger.

"Whatever." He muttered then went to the bathroom to check on his hair.

"Those two. . ." Gajeel sighed with a slight smile could be seen on his lips.

______________________________

Yo! here is the new chapter.

i really wanna update everyday but it just never crosses my mind. . . sorry.

i'll try updating me since the chapters are already short! stay tuned everyone. ^^

Next chapter: New Comer.