4- I'm Sorry.

My eyes were twitching from the sunlight that was covering the room, I opened my eyes slowly and looked at the clock, "7:00am" I told myself, I went to take a shower, my body was still and pain and it felt even more painful in the shower, "Oww. . ." I said as I tried to wash the two wounded sides.

I was finally done with the painful shower, took my clothes out of the wardrobe and started wearing them, I wore a long black socks so no one could see the wounds in my legs, it was kind of hard to walk but I had no other choice, I have to go to school, that is my duty.

I finally arrived to school, people were minding thier own business until they saw me coming, they had some worried expression on thier faces as if they knew what had happened to me yesterday.

I then saw someone running to me, her red sparkling hair swaying back and forth.

"Hey. . . L-lucy!" Erza said, her palms were supported on her knees as she tried to catch on air.

"E-erza why did you run to me l-like that. . . ?" I said as I tried to hold on her shoulder.

"W-where have you b-been?" She said looking up at me with sweats falling down on her forhead.

I didn't know what to say, I just stayed silent looking at her, my eyes were open wide which made her feel suspicious.

"We were. . . Worried about you." She said as she lefted herself up, slightly panting.

"Erza l-lets talk about this l-l-later OK?" I gave her a nervous smile.

We walked until we met up with the other girls, they were all standing somewhere in the corner where no one can find them.

Levy noticed us coming then said "Here they are!" As Mira turned to see me and Erza on our way.

"Lucy why didn't you come to school yesterday?" Levy said in a worried tone, still not moving from her place.

"I-its just. . . Nothing guys, why are you so worried? Ha. . ." I said as I tried to give them a nervous smile to assure them that everything is fine.

"Its too obvious that something happened, I heard that Juvia talked to Mrs. Evergreen about you skipping a class, did something happen after that? Did you get a detention and that's why you didn't come?" Erza said as she leaned her back on the white wall of the school.

"Nothing like that to be exact, Mr. Makarov said that since its my first time to skip class he won't give me a detention, just talk to my father about it so I wouldn't do it again" I said, "s-see. . . ? No. . . B-big d-. . . deal. . . " I continued as I looked down to the ground trying to hold my two sides that were aching from pain hoping they don't notice.

"Lucy if there was no detention, then why didn't you come yesterday huh?" Mira said, her face was straight and determined to know the answer.

"B-because I--" I didn't have anything to say but I wanted to get a word to come out, I was speachless and scared.

"Lucy, I'm sure you're hiding something, just tell us already!" Mira whispered-shouted so now one could hear us.

"M-My f-f-fa--" I was cut off by the bell then.

"Time to go to class, but I will know what happened, I won't give up OK?" Mira said as her face turned to anger.

"H-hey. . . Let's go." Levy said as she took my hand to the class.

I was scared, scared of what would happen if they knew, how will they react, what will they do, will they try to support me? Question started floating in my mind as I tried to focus on my way to class with Levy until I was cut off by her voice.