50- Crush.

Erza was in her room already. She glanced to her side to see Mira's bed, sighing.

"Good luck, Mirajane. . ." She whispered.

"Erza!" Levy shouted out loud making both Lucy and Erza to get startled.

Erza was furious from what Levy did. She turned to look at her with fury and Levy began to shake, "ah. . . I was just about to a-ask you where is M-Mira?" Levy asked while looking left and right trying to not make any eye contact with the devil herself.

"You idiot!" She threw a book at her in anger and it almost hit the cat. Lily ran to Erza and started biting her hand.

"Stupid cat! Just like your owner!" Erza yelled while pulling the cat away from her hand.

"Lily! Leave her alone!" Levy said.

Lily then left Erza and headed towards Levy while purring around her feet.

"Anyways, where is Mira?" Levy asked once again.

"A teacher called her out. She will probably come in few minutes. . ." Erza made up a silly excuse to distract them.

Levy sighed then sat down to play with her cat, and Lucy continued reading a book she was focused on from the beginning.

"Lucy," levy called out, "hn?" Lucy turned to look back at Levy again.

"How are things going between you and Natsu?" Levy asked while winking at her with a grin.

Lucy smiled a gentle smile. She took off her reading glasses and sighed in relief.

"It's going well. . ." Lucy answered.

"Oh. . . But. . . Didn't you two like. . . Kiss?" Levy asked while biting her lower lip as tension grew up inside her.

Lucy blushed deeply and look down. It was something so sudden to be asked.

"No." She answered.

"What?!" Both Levy and Erza questioned in disbelief. They looked at each other then back again at Lucy.

"Unbelievable!" Erza yelled.

"No way in heck!" Levy cursed.

Lucy giggled. "so what?" She asked.

Levy and Erza gave her a confusing look. "so what, you say?" Levy said in an offended tone, "you guys just got together!" Levy screamed to the heavens and erza had to agree with her.

"I've never been in a relationship like this. . . It's hard to just go for it right away. . ." Lucy explained while putting back the glasses on.

"Make sense. . . I guess. . ?" Erza nodded with her thumb and index finger under her chin. Levy was still not convinced, though.

"Whatev-" as Levy was about to talk, Mira entered the dorm right away.

"Oh, Mira!" Levy cheered. She noticed something wrong as well. Mira seemed to be a bit down.

"Mira?" Erza looked at her friend in a worried expression.

"Mira, can you believe that? Lucy and Natsu didn't share a kiss yet!" Levy complained and Lucy dug her face into her book in embarrassment.

"Erza, come with me." Mira demanded and Levy was left dumbfounded in the middle.

As soon as the two girls were gone into the second room, Levy looked back at Lucy. Her lips were slightly parted.

"Lucy. . ." Levy murmured.

"Hm?"

"Something happened to Mira. . ."

___________________________

"I did it, Erza. . ." Mira held tightly into Erza's palms as tears started forming in her eyes.

"You did?" Erza's voice seemed to be shaking, "how did it go?" She then asked.

"He remembered me. . ." Mira shut her eyes so tightly to let tears fall down.

"I'm so happy for you!" Erza went on for a big hug. They stayed like that for a little while until Mira slightly pushed Erza away and Erza understood and left her.

"Now. . . About your crush." Mira gave erza a slight grin.

"Gosh, Not again!"

__________________________

It was late at night, almost midnight-- you could call it. Everyone was minding their own business or sleeping, except for three boys who seemed to be quite lost.

"Gray, don't you have a crush as well?" Gajeel asked while he was going through the channels on the television.

"Jeez, boring." He then sighed and looked back at Gray.

"Maybe? I don't always think about these things. . ." Gray answered while rolling his eyes.

He seriously could not care less when it came to his romantic life.

"What about you, Gajeel?" Gray asked back with a smirk plastered on his face.

Natsu glanced at Gajeel while drinking his cup of coffee. He noticed that Gajeel looked quite troubled to answer.

"Uhh. . ." Gajeel let out a sigh. He started to sweat fast and his eyes were looking anywhere except Gray's way.

His eyes suddenly met with his second roommate. Natsu noticed what Gajeel was in to once his eyes contacted Gajeel's.

"Well, Gray, you see-" Natsu was just about to help Gajeel when Gray took a deep breath and seemed to be about to say something.

"Wait a second, Levy was always talking about you all the time. Have you guys met before?" Gajeel was flabbergasted by what he have heard.

"Or perhaps, one of you have a crush on the other!" Gray revealed in excitement as if he answered a mysterious puzzle.

Natsu chocked while he was drinking.

"Uhm. . ." Gajeel started to wipe out the sweat that was running everywhere.

"Wait. . ." Gray's smile began to fade, "you. . . You have a crush on her!?"

Next chapter: Blind.

____________

Omg I'm finally back. I thought you guys didn't enjoy it anymore but it seems like you actually did. I felt back leaving so I decided to come back and continue it. I really enjoy typing it, I do.

Anyways, hope ya enjoyed this chappy. Stay tuned for what comes next (which is tomorrow)!